02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If someone who completes at least one of the tasks in the $45 tedlab could tell me how long it takes and how badly it makes you want to die, I would greatly appreciate it.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
3:30

Title: Less than 5 minute survey--get paid quick!(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: RAS [A1FZ86H3WDVD5Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.89 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey takes 5 minutes or less to complete.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [28729-34493] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Group Study - Earn $2.50 plus a $1-$7 bonus for 45-minute study | PANDA
Requester: Laboratory for Sociological Research [A3KLX0N5QWAHPL] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
In this study you will be interacting with other Mechanical Turk workers over the computer. You will earn $2.50 for completing the study plus a $1-$7 bonus. The amount of your bonus depends on your and the others' decisions during the study. This game will take 45 - 60 minutes to complete. If you do not have this amount of time, please do not accept the HIT. Note that this game needs several workers at the same time. If we are unable to gather the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time. By accepting this task, you are agreeing to let your (anonymous) results be used in a research study being conducted by investigators at the University of South Carolina. If you do not agree, please do not accept the HIT.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: None;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Reactions: Deleted member 481

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Group Study - Earn $2.50 plus a $1-$7 bonus for 45-minute study | PANDA
Requester: Laboratory for Sociological Research [A3KLX0N5QWAHPL] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
Description:
In this study you will be interacting with other Mechanical Turk workers over the computer. You will earn $2.50 for completing the study plus a $1-$7 bonus. The amount of your bonus depends on your and the others' decisions during the study. This game will take 45 - 60 minutes to complete. If you do not have this amount of time, please do not accept the HIT. Note that this game needs several workers at the same time. If we are unable to gather the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time. By accepting this task, you are agreeing to let your (anonymous) results be used in a research study being conducted by investigators at the University of South Carolina. If you do not agree, please do not accept the HIT.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: None;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
i stared at this until it was supposed to start and the Begin button never appeared. then i tried to get to the HIT from my queue and it told me i was idle for too long and kicked me out. requester doesn't care, emailed back but won't compensate me for anything

Reactions: BrewMeister

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Under 4 minutes:

Title: Short, 5-7min social media study(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Preferences Researcher [A38I6Y45M3C6Y6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.55 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.91 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 81
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Answer questions about social media usage
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [34985-34396] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [253] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i stared at this until it was supposed to start and the Begin button never appeared. then i tried to get to the HIT from my queue and it told me i was idle for too long and kicked me out. requester doesn't care, emailed back but won't compensate me for anything
The idle timer is a 30sec window. I've missed it before as well, but the HIT comes around often enough I'm sure you'll snag it again soon :)

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The idle timer is a 30sec window. I've missed it before as well, but the HIT comes around often enough I'm sure you'll snag it again soon :)
no, like i stared at the screen while the timer expired and waited at least 5 more minutes and the Begin button never appeard. i've done one of these HITs before and it worked fine but it either froze or glitched this time. now i'm disqual'ed from taking it again too

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
no, like i stared at the screen while the timer expired and waited at least 5 more minutes and the Begin button never appeard. i've done one of these HITs before and it worked fine but it either froze or glitched this time. now i'm disqual'ed from taking it again too

Reactions: bxpretzel
D

Deleted member 481

I wish I caught that 45. I missed the 52 yesterday too.

CMON YOU PANDAS!!! :electrolyte::electrolyte::electrolyte:
Same, missed the $52 yesterday. I still have it on PANDA just in case it drops sometime this week, idk, wishful thinking I guess.

Reactions: minkyboodle

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Still no ISU bonus... starting to worry lol.

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.