02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No I don't, I've just been making some gifts for people who trust me with their address (lol). Once I get through my current list of folks, I would be willing to add some more people. I remember you asking about a german shepherd (?) from someone else a long time ago.
yes, from Kessikitty @Kessikitty ! though they didn't feel like their work was up to snuff for the public yet :) (though I'm sure it is!!!) I would be eternally indebted to anyone who would make me a little Baxter. I have plenty of pics to provide!!

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Seriously, thank you. He's so beautifully made! Next to my stuffed bear that I've had since I was five (his name is Fatso and he has been my lifelong Hobbes who has gone through everything with me), I will treasure this until the day I die. I'm getting teary-eyed. The fact that it's happening and I'm even admitting it on here means more than you know. lol :heart:
Aw :love:. See, that's my payment, right there.

Dude, MerryLou @MerryLou those are freaking awesome! Do you sell them on Etsy or anything?
I have considered it. The idea or working on this stuff under a time crunch fills me with anxiety. But working on and sending these little gifts to people has brought me so more fulfillment than I could have ever anticipated. Yes, I am a human quesadilla.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Right?! They were afraid we'd get too hyped up. The closest thing to sugar was graham crackers. They ALL have graham crackers, shit-tons of them in huge, organized stacks, for reasons that I still don't understand.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Wow I just got paid same day by Prolific. My other cash outs took like 3 days.

Reactions: bxpretzel

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memory for Anatomy Definitions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: learninglab [A2Z7DRFCANJ7P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.44] [Fair: 4.96] [Comm: 4.29] [Fast: 4.91]
Description:
You will study definitions, take a memory test, and score your responses.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Exc: [-1295665062-34220] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
8 mins, writing

Reactions: Pleco

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I have considered it. The idea or working on this stuff under a time crunch fills me with anxiety. But working on and sending these little gifts to people has brought me so more fulfillment than I could have ever anticipated. Yes, I am a human quesadilla.
I can definitely understand and respect that. If/when you do reopen the list, I'd be willing to trust you with my address for such a thing. I'm not very good at knitting/crocheting, but I'd be willing to trade you a scarf...or homemade cinnamon roll cookies or these goofy magnets I make.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Some of the stores just have one-offs that disappear when you sell them. So you don't have to fulfill orders on a continuing basis for a specific thing, if you don't want to.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
My youngest (10) has testing next week and her teacher sent a paper home to write encouraging words on for her. So the 14 year old says "mom can I write you aren't ever going to amount to anything anyway so who really cares on it?"

:eyeroll:

sandyriver

Reaction score
Hey turkers. came to say Hello.
Also got this mail. anyone else did?

Message from OCMP75
---------------------------------
Hi,
Previously we faced problems when the workers did not follow our instructions producing incorrect data. Data quality and variability is of high importance to us, therefore we want to be sure people who work with us understand this. Now we are creating a pull of permanent mturkers whom we can trust and who will work on our tasks going forward. We are going to raise the price per hit for these workers exclusively as we understand you need more incentives to work on the hits. We kindly ask you to try our hits and propose your friends doing the same. Any feedback from your side on how we can improve is welcomed.

These are the hits launched by us recently:
1) Restaurant Reservations Survey
2) [Restaurant] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus - Follow Scenarios 6 (There are 1-6 scenarios)
3) Your first message to the assistant - scenario based (1) (There are 1-4 scenarios)
4) [Restaurant] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus (we run these on a daily basis, 1 person is allowed to work on 3 hits per day)
5) [Movie] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus (we run these on a daily basis, 1 person is allowed to work on 3 hits per day)

Some of the tasks you can do once (1 hit per run) and some are available to the US residents only. These restrictions are to ensure language proficiency and variability violations. This and more information is available in the task instructions, so please read them before accepting the work. The restrictions are temporary. Hope to see you working on our tasks.

P.S. If we haven't reply to you for a long time, we apologize and ask you to send us a notice and we'll definitely come back.

Reactions: Liz

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My youngest (10) has testing next week and her teacher sent a paper home to write encouraging words on for her. So the 14 year old says "mom can I write you aren't ever going to amount to anything anyway so who really cares on it?"

:eyeroll:
Oh, sibling love LoL

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Connecting with a Business | PANDA
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.92] [Fair: 4.63] [Comm: 4.02] [Fast: 4.79] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Tell us how you connect with a business or product
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Just a heads up. The email that is sent to your two people from that 5.30 Prolific hit is just as freakin long as the one you do for the 5.30. So they expect two people who know you to do this shit for free.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~5 mins.

Title: A 10-minute survey about service providers | PANDA
Requester: Fanni Leung [A3IZ1OMUNEHN32] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.26] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 3.88] [Fast: 4.56] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a 10-minute survey about your general perceptions of service providers
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Reactions: ristiekay

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey turkers. came to say Hello.
Also got this mail. anyone else did?

Message from OCMP75
---------------------------------
Hi,
Previously we faced problems when the workers did not follow our instructions producing incorrect data. Data quality and variability is of high importance to us, therefore we want to be sure people who work with us understand this. Now we are creating a pull of permanent mturkers whom we can trust and who will work on our tasks going forward. We are going to raise the price per hit for these workers exclusively as we understand you need more incentives to work on the hits. We kindly ask you to try our hits and propose your friends doing the same. Any feedback from your side on how we can improve is welcomed.

These are the hits launched by us recently:
1) Restaurant Reservations Survey
2) [Restaurant] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus - Follow Scenarios 6 (There are 1-6 scenarios)
3) Your first message to the assistant - scenario based (1) (There are 1-4 scenarios)
4) [Restaurant] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus (we run these on a daily basis, 1 person is allowed to work on 3 hits per day)
5) [Movie] Find the robot's bad responses - Bot Message Bonus (we run these on a daily basis, 1 person is allowed to work on 3 hits per day)

Some of the tasks you can do once (1 hit per run) and some are available to the US residents only. These restrictions are to ensure language proficiency and variability violations. This and more information is available in the task instructions, so please read them before accepting the work. The restrictions are temporary. Hope to see you working on our tasks.

P.S. If we haven't reply to you for a long time, we apologize and ask you to send us a notice and we'll definitely come back.
yes, i did. LOL

Reactions: sandyriver

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Instagram Cyberbullying Data Coding Qualification HIT (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised | PANDA
Requester: CaSM Lab [A4NX3CMST33I8] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Become qualified to complete a large batch of HITs we'll be posting in the near future.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
They handed out the quals for this already.
Here's hoping the actual HITs are good. :thumbup:

I'd recommend pandaing this just in case they end up being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.