02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
There seems to always be several different categories they are doing at once...with random shit thrown in for good measure.
These ones are a bit harder than usual.

I miss last month when there was a lot of easy jewelry....like half the batch was either a necklace, pendant, bracelet, or charm.
Easy street :bode:
That's way more up my alley. Some of these are like, "wtf is that?" even with a Google search. And then, I find NONE of the category paths work. Like, it's stage lighting and the three paths are ceiling fans and automotive parts. I hate choosing NA so often, I feel like I have to be doing it wrong.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't drink, but I'd be happy to have cupcakes and pretend I'm drunk with you :p
D'oh! I forgot about the ankle-biter with an AK thing. (Idk, ask CJ..) It's all good. I can bum some devils lettuce from the roomie, if that's more your thing. Or not, either way. I'm sure we'd find plenty of trouble fun things to do without any of those things.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's way more up my alley. Some of these are like, "wtf is that?" even with a Google search. And then, I find NONE of the category paths work. Like, it's stage lighting and the three paths are ceiling fans and automotive parts. I hate choosing NA so often, I feel like I have to be doing it wrong.
I have a pretty high N/A rate usually. I like to make sure they are in the perfect category or else I mark them N/A

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't worked in hours so I don't know what the batch is like at the moment but there were a ton of N/As today....a lot more than usual.
I'm sure you're doing them fine

D'oh! I forgot about the ankle-biter with an AK thing. (Idk, ask CJ..) It's all good. I can bum some devils lettuce from the roomie, if that's more your thing. Or not, either way. I'm sure we'd find plenty of trouble fun things to do without any of those things.
She would be bringing only the finest medical herbs and highest quality dabs (not that BS made from trim, popcorn nugs)
We don't play around in this house.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a pretty high N/A rate usually. I like to make sure they are in the perfect category or else I mark them N/A
When I've used NA I have left a comment. I am not going to make much money on these per hour, lol, but they are decent filler.

Reactions: tempo

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Liz

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Online Communication Task | PANDA
Requester: UCB DAS [AAISVNTN95NKU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Have a video chat with a partner. Some sessions ask you to share personal views (e.g. "what is your greatest fear?"), while other sessions ask you to read passages over video chat.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
Need webcam

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Survey | PANDA
Requester: Decision Sciences [A2LCUY0MW1AN67] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.72] [Fair: 4.69] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.68] [Reviews: 125] [ToS: 2]
Description:
Survey asking about your everyday behaviors and preferences
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
anyone got a time on this?? just caught it and I haven't even started on the $6 SurveyComet :-S

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ristiekay

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyone got a time on this?? just caught it and I haven't even started on the $6 SurveyComet :-S
If it's the same one as yesterday, about 20-22 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.