02/23 - Stark Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Realistically I would have liked to do more this morning, but I just couldn't get my head in the game. I still did 132$ today, I haven't had it in me to try and up it since the noahs went away at two. I'd like to turn it into a solid month overall, just gotta see how the next week goes.
Nice job though.

I wish I had done more but work and sleep got in the way. Can't complain though this is by far the best week I've ever had. I'm almost halfway to what I made all of last year so hoping I can keep it up.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
my sleep schedule could use a little work as well. i’ve felt like a zombie the last week
For doing basically nothing sunday/monday/tuesday I still had a good week. Send my love to nono if you talk to him, that and any possible ideas you have for the next batch of whatever. Like I got to the point where I knew the other characters details...like which version of the queen they were. I'll go to sleep at some point tonight most likely.

Reactions: Peachy

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
same, and i swear that the script for customer interest used to do that, then it just stopped. something like the PI Search Helper Script that had highlight in it would be good
CI script did, SalemBeats has a CI one that I use (I think that's the only non selfmade script that I use come to think of it) that does highlighting and some other stuff to help you focus on the batch. Highlighting like that is useful for 5s and shouldn't be too hard for most people to put together.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice job though.

I wish I had done more but work and sleep got in the way. Can't complain though this is by far the best week I've ever had. I'm almost halfway to what I made all of last year so hoping I can keep it up.
I'm getting close myself about $500 away at this point from being at half of last years. Looks like Noahs got paid out not too btw, at least the money from mine is now available.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Nice job though.

yeah this was one of my best weeks turking since beginning in 2015. quite crazy

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't be of much help other than I only have it working in

She put out an unqualled batch this week. I looked at it a little then. The only thing I could come up with was to change the async on the submission post to true. I have no clue how to do that in Turkernator or React.

GTR

Reaction score
CI script did, SalemBeats has a CI one that I use (I think that's the only non selfmade script that I use come to think of it) that does highlighting and some other stuff to help you focus on the batch. Highlighting like that is useful for 5s and shouldn't be too hard for most people to put together.
yea, i've just been using multi-highlight and inputting the main keywords on the Vickys, a little work but it works nicely :)

Reactions: Kadauchi

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
noah change the sentences have not been paid out, fyi. the noah paid reference seems to be for just those two-person ones from what I can tell.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: $80.66. The bulk of it coming from Hannahs.

Since I'm horribly unlucky to be in state Noah hate, I had to do whatever else is available. I think my mind's turn from mush from doing all these Hannahs. And my fingers. Don't even get me started on my sore fingers. So. Much. Typing.
Hey nice job. Even with Noah's I've never done that much in a day before. I wish I would have had the motivation to do Hannahs today.
I'm getting close myself about $500 away at this point from being at half of last years. Looks like Noahs got paid out not too btw, at least the money from mine is now available.
I'm $100 short of 50%. Noah hasn't paid out for me yet. Hopefully by tonight so I can have the money on Monday.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Good thing my extra non-coding time was spent on Apex and not turking this week then :bawling:.
you're an mturk wizard though:sorry:. even my best week is probably on your low end

i'm a career 300-600$ week turker usually

Reactions: GTR

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah this was one of my best weeks turking since beginning in 2015. quite crazy
You usually seem like you do pretty solidly from what I've seen.
Hey nice job. Even with Noah's I've never done that much in a day before. I wish I would have had the motivation to do Hannahs today.

I'm $100 short of 50%. Noah hasn't paid out for me yet. Hopefully by tonight so I can have the money on Monday.
Yeah don't let the mturk account build up too much, I found out the other week there is a limit on the amount you can shoot over to amazon payments in one go.

Reactions: Peachy

nmelssx

Reaction score

I mean, Amon's made $130 from just Noah's today.

Reactions: savvy and Gator

Katia2019

Reaction score
I didn't start seriously turking until December, and what I have earned this year is almost the total that I made in 2017 and 2018 combined.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
these vickys are near unworkable

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.