Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Or I guess there's this approach
There's only so much you can do with them. How many ways can you say "play this same damn song again" ?

Pink Frost

Reaction score
I keep spamming the same crap...figure they're going to get tired of it sooner or later.
Yeah a did a few then realized that they were the same and that dozens of the same sentences probably isn't what they're looking for.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had pinkeye a week or so ago. I ended up going to the doctor and getting the drops because I didn't want the kids to catch it. Also would have been weird tracking down someone to squirt me with breast milk.
Sounds like a business opportunity for you Squatty @Squatty :p

Reactions: Squatty

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea HM has never alerted me to OCMP....I remember someone saying it doesn't work with it for some reason.
I just keep a OCMP watcher on turk master all day.
My alerts me? I had it on there to watch for a qual all this time and it used to go off all the darn time.

Reactions: C to the J

Turkster

Reaction score
So yesterday I find out I have to take in two more kids aged 3 and 7 to live here with my 5 and 6 year old. I have a 850sq ft three bedroom house. I split my middle toe by accidentally kicking the corner of my trim. While I am sitting there in a pool of blood my wife comes to me not noticing my grimacing and blood pool...she tells me she is pregnant. Then I got fucked over on the $10 dollar smart TV hit.....This all happened in about hour yesterday. Can't wait to see how today will turn out.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So yesterday I find out I have to take in two more kids aged 3 and 7 to live here with my 5 and 6 year old. I have a 850sq ft three bedroom house. I split my middle toe by accidentally kicking the corner of my trim. While I am sitting there in a pool of blood my wife comes to me not noticing my grimacing and blood pool...she tells me she is pregnant. Then I got fucked over on the $10 dollar smart TV hit.....This all happened in about hour yesterday. Can't wait to see how today will turn out.
holy shit
congratu...dolances?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
a roller coaster of emotions for you. congrats on the pregnancy!

Reactions: jan

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 20 minute Personality Study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Routledge Lab [A3QOTLAOE93E7M] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.19] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.78] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Personality survey
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-1965804399-34588] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.