coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
NVM. Everybody else beat me to it, and apparently everyone hates it!:beaver:

Last edited:

catlady

Reaction score
it appears the assistant I was chatting with has bailed on me...30 min with no response. Can I submit it yet?? :dead:

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
:help:Just finished that 17 dollar hit... My brain is fried

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to get a .srt file to play on a movie through ps4 media player?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"The Mother of the Bride / Matron of Honor dress should be appropriate for her age, it should not be described as 'youthful'"

These A9's are getting worse and worse with their descriptions. The next one is going to be, " We want a dress that's like, you know, for going out to a fancy restaurant, but not THAT fancy. Like the type of restaurant poor people think it's fancy, yeah one of those. So anyway, pick those dresses kthxbye"

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
"The Mother of the Bride / Matron of Honor dress should be appropriate for her age, it should not be described as 'youthful'"

These A9's are getting worse and worse with their descriptions. The next one is going to be, " We want a dress that's like, you know, for going out to a fancy restaurant, but not THAT fancy. Like the type of restaurant poor people think it's fancy, yeah one of those. So anyway, pick those dresses kthxbye"
sizzler dresses ? :bunny:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
This may be the worst HIT I have ever done. Writing, painfully long loading times, terrible nightmare worthy images.

I deserve my $3.50 for this.
Yeah, I really wish I hadn't done it, but then I was in it, and I just wanted to get paid for my suffering. Horrible HIT.

Plus, bubble hell at the end there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenTemple
Status
Not open for further replies.