02/26 - Muffins on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I never had a problem with my dog being picky. In fact he used to be such a goddamn moron fast eater than he'd practically inhale kibble and then proceed to throw up. I had to get a slow feed bowl for him.

I need one of those bowls for when I'm having Cinnamon Toast Crunch tbh.
Didn't he just eat it again?
Do you barf after cereal? You may need one of those bowls.
I've never had a picky dog either. My dog, Crystal, used to eat cigarette butts like it was her job. I couldn't even walk her past an ashtray without her trying to get a snoutful. She'd eat them lit. She didn't care. Then she horked up a tapeworm one day. Never ate a butt after that. The vet said she was probably trying to kill the tapeworm.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Dave and I'm a new member here on MTurk Crowd. About an hour ago, I got the email from MTurk telling me that my application has been approved. I'm excited about this new opportunity and look forward to getting to know my fellow Turkers here on MTurk Crowd.

A little about me: I'm 61 years old, single, and live in my home state of Alabama. Most of my adult life I have been in sales. I'm happy to have found MTurk and am also happy to have found this forum. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about MTurk!
Welcome!

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Dave and I'm a new member here on MTurk Crowd. About an hour ago, I got the email from MTurk telling me that my application has been approved. I'm excited about this new opportunity and look forward to getting to know my fellow Turkers here on MTurk Crowd.

A little about me: I'm 61 years old, single, and live in my home state of Alabama. Most of my adult life I have been in sales. I'm happy to have found MTurk and am also happy to have found this forum. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about MTurk!

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Welcome!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: University Survey | PANDA
Requester: University Survey [A3U3HQWHGKQXDM] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey to understand views on globalization and policies among the general public
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Have Taken the Trial DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

4-5 minutes.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Hey welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here. You can't use my name because it has the little R next to it, meaning it's registered and I'll sue you, but other than that enjoy your stay in the forum.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
installed it but not sure if it's working it ain't opening the link auto
Hmmm pretty sure that is the one. My auto open for normal surveys isn't even on. Are they still showing up? I don't see them. Let me see if I have any others in case that's wrong but I'm positive that's it.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here. You can't use my name because it has the little R next to it, meaning it's registered and I'll sue you, but other than that enjoy your stay in the forum.

USPTO says Pleco Classic is not currently registered, so everyone feel free to name yourself, your dog, your business, your imaginary friend this, or all of the above Pleco Classic... :D

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm pretty sure that is the one. My auto open for normal surveys isn't even on. Are they still showing up? I don't see them. Let me see if I have any others in case that's wrong but I'm positive that's it.
well I had about 10 zolts after I installed that script, do I need to click something is it all auto?

anglzgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
What's up folks? Anyone ever done these "Chat with other people about movies" HITs?

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.