02/26 - Muffins on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijab

Reaction score
So..... I realize I am horrible because I joined this forum in 2016 and I don't think I've ever even posted on here, but I took a long break from turking and just came back the other day and everything is different! There's only like 152 hits available right now.....is that right? This new website is confusing, I couldn't get any of my scripts working. I just figured out that I needed Mturk suite, which is helping a little, but why are there hardly any hits???

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So..... I realize I am horrible because I joined this forum in 2016 and I don't think I've ever even posted on here, but I took a long break from turking and just came back the other day and everything is different! There's only like 152 hits available right now.....is that right? This new website is confusing, I couldn't get any of my scripts working. I just figured out that I needed Mturk suite, which is helping a little, but why are there hardly any hits???
I'm going to guess that there's 152 HIT groups that you're qualified for showing up when you search. This includes batches with thousands of HITs only being counted as 1 group.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.