02/26 - Muffins on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh god. Lol gucci is so gentle. I hope this next one is just as nice. :ROFL:
If you had one like mine you wouldn't want another one! Shes a sweetheart sometimes, like for about 20 seconds when she wakes up, but usually a spaz like I've never seen before. I cannot believe a little dog can bark so loudly. If we're in a small room like my back porch she can actually hurt my ears when she barks loud.

Reactions: <Gucci>

fragments

Reaction score
Well that rejection ruined my night. Time to break out the booze and be angry that this requestor will not contact me so we can fix whatever issues happened. -_-

Reactions: cb456 and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Well that rejection ruined my night. Time to break out the booze and be angry that this requestor will not contact me so we can fix whatever issues happened. -_-
How long have you been trying to contact them? Could it be possible that they might not have checked their messages yet?

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you had one like mine you wouldn't want another one! Shes a sweetheart sometimes, like for about 20 seconds when she wakes up, but usually a spaz like I've never seen before. I cannot believe a little dog can bark so loudly. If we're in a small room like my back porch she can actually hurt my ears when she barks loud.
She’s very cute!
As they age they chill out.

Reactions: KillMoles

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decompiled Variable Names Study | Accept
Requester: Jeremy Lacomis [A1W6BBXCO5CS6L] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Read C code segments, perform an understanding task, and rate the readability of each.
Requirements: Completed this survey DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Read and answer questions about relationships, violence, emotions and childhood experiences. | Accept
Requester: Rachel Bomysoad [A2KV99NUNQBG00] Contact
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: We are currently recruiting volunteers to participate in an anonymous online research study from Drexel University. Read and answer questions about relationships, violence, emotions and childhood experiences.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Read and answer questions about relationships, violence, emotions and childhood experiences. | Accept
Requester: Rachel Bomysoad [A2KV99NUNQBG00] Contact
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: We are currently recruiting volunteers to participate in an anonymous online research study from Drexel University. Read and answer questions about relationships, violence, emotions and childhood experiences.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This survey will take approx 30 mins. PASS

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Art Detective Combo LR-26 10 180226 | Accept
Requester: Magy Seif El-Nasr [A1FJOS4N84Q4NB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.31] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $20.00
Duration: 6 hours
Description: This HIT involves taking a short survey, learning to play a game, taking a quiz on the game instructions, playing a game, and then answering a short survey about your experience. This will take about 2 hours. This HIT pays $20 plus a possible $5 bonus. This game must be played from a computer, not a tablet or phone. You must complete the entire game and surveys in one sitting to be paid; you cannot save and return later.
Requirements: Litmus Playtest DoesNotExist; Litmus Postgame 1 DoesNotExist; Litmus Pregame 1 DoesNotExist; Litmus Game 1 DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This popped up at 10:41 PM.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Title: Art Detective Combo LR-26 10 180226 | Accept
Requester: Magy Seif El-Nasr [A1FJOS4N84Q4NB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.31] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $20.00
Duration: 6 hours
Description: This HIT involves taking a short survey, learning to play a game, taking a quiz on the game instructions, playing a game, and then answering a short survey about your experience. This will take about 2 hours. This HIT pays $20 plus a possible $5 bonus. This game must be played from a computer, not a tablet or phone. You must complete the entire game and surveys in one sitting to be paid; you cannot save and return later.
Requirements: Litmus Playtest DoesNotExist; Litmus Postgame 1 DoesNotExist; Litmus Pregame 1 DoesNotExist; Litmus Game 1 DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This popped up at 10:41 PM.
I've done this before. Well worth it even though the game does take awhile.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Just spent an hour doing a survey, didn't get a code at the end, so checked those survey instructions that Mturk helpfully automatically collapses, and notice that it says that they only want workers on tablets. Do I have a tablet? Yes. Did I use a tablet? Of course not, because there was no mention of it on the survey itself, practically no one wants tablet users, and Mturk helpfully auto-hides survey instructions, which usually aren't changed from the default anyway.

That was a waste.

It was a shame. The survey was fun, and there would have been a follow up if I had used a tablet. .

Status
Not open for further replies.