Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got blocked from doing them I think I was something like 1800
Dang so maybe it's about time I stop keeping the panda running for it :(

Reactions: Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
According to MTS I've done 1,359 Audiokites so far. No block.
I'm curious how many other people did before they got the block. I love hate doing them and have at least enough knowledge about the recording/mixing process and some music theory under my belt that maybe my responses are relevant so I hope that keeps me from getting the 'ol blockaroony? Idk

I will miss them when they're gone from my life, I'm sure.
I'm at 372 for Audiokites so far. Sorry to hear about the block, that's a first I've read with a block on Audiokite.

Now some may stop doing Audiokites, because others here have been blocked. I'll probably continue to do them. Will share updates if I find them.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm at 372 for Audiokites so far. Sorry to hear about the block, that's a first I've read with a block on Audiokite.

Now some may stop doing Audiokites, because others here have been blocked. I'll probably continue to do them. Will share updates if I find them.
Oh I'm not blocked yet. I'm hoping I never get blocked b/c what on earth would I complain about then? I do genuinely enjoy doing them... hopefully I won't have to worry about it, and neither will you! We'll just float on our Audiokite clouds forever.

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Title: Collect questions and answers related to a given context and common sense | Accept
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.87] [Pen=0.36] [Res=1.00] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 989
Description: Given a short text, annotators need to craft possible questions and answers. The questions should be related to the given context, and the answers can be answered according to the context and commonsense knowledge
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Sad to see an Alexandria being so difficult and underpaid :([/td][/tr]

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Oh I'm not blocked yet. I'm hoping I never get blocked b/c what on earth would I complain about then? I do genuinely enjoy doing them... hopefully I won't have to worry about it, and neither will you! We'll just float on our Audiokite clouds forever.
They do spec their qual to each different category too. I wonder if some shuffling between quals has occurred with you. Keep us posted. I like Audiokites too. Even when the music is questionable :rolleyes:

Reactions: Despairagus

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Collect questions and answers related to a given context and common sense | Accept
TV: [Hrly=$14.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: Given a short text, annotators need to craft possible questions and answers. The questions should be related to the given context, and the answers can be answered according to the context and commonsense knowledge
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
That's Xandria's bad twin. Despairagus @Despairagus I had to use Xandria :D

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They do spec their qual to each different category too. I wonder if some shuffling between quals has occurred with you. Keep us posted. I like Audiokites too. Even when the music is questionable :rolleyes:
I have all their quals, I believe.

I might just reach out to them. Who knows, maybe I'll get a response. Will update if I ever get a straight answer lol

Reactions: Concise

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
That's why I don't do these ones. I read the instruction and my eyes see words but my brain interprets blah, blah, blah then I return them.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lovely state. Tripped up there once or twice when I was stationed at Ft. Meade in MD.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up out in the desert? Were you from there originally, or did end up stationed out there and then stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.