02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Rowan Zellers for work related to 33KGGVH24UOLBYSS8KMS7IZXM4I1XB.
The value of your bonus is: $22.80 USD

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Grand Lab, UOM's perceptions of leaders HIT asks for personally identifying information. Sucks because I wanted to do that.
I mean, I just used a psuedonym? Middle name? Favorite video game character? But you're right, they shouldn't have asked. I just didn't see that as a deal-breaker. :shrug:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, I just used a psuedonym? Middle name? Favorite video game character? But you're right, they shouldn't have asked. I just didn't see that as a deal-breaker. :shrug:
There's more to it but I didn't want to quote too much content, even if it was from past the front page. I guess I can say it was linked to payment.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
will they figure out I'm not donald duck?

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Plenty of forests up there! :D You'd at least be close enough to drive.
(I'm assuming he's in the high desert since you said there were no trees where you looked.)
I don't think it's high desert, he has trees and brush. Apache area I think. I need some city amenities though. The cities around him don't really satisfy that. I think Show Low is the biggest city in that area.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it's high desert, he has trees and brush. Apache area I think. I need some city amenities though. The cities around him don't really satisfy that. I think Show Low is the biggest city in that area.
I've lived in Show Low and Pinetop-Lakeside. Snowflake has quite a bit too. Is he closer to The Valley, or to Payson? Or Holbrook?
It is a bit lacking in SOME things, but Show Low is growing like crazy. And public transportation in Show Low and Pinetop-Lakeside is really great for the size. I base a lot on public transportation lol

Reactions: FrenchToast

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight I got my 65 year old autistic brother's medicines straightened out. Got my 86, soon to be 87 year old mother to bed. Straightened up the house, scooped the cat poop, and have laundry started. Got my disabled husband in bed and I'm ready for Rowan's. I love it when the house is quiet.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tonight I got my 65 year old autistic brother's medicines straightened out. Got my 86, soon to be 87 year old mother to bed. Straightened up the house, scooped the cat poop, and have laundry started. Got my disabled husband in bed and I'm ready for Rowan's. I love it when the house is quiet.
Wowie zowie, I was impressed I woke up from my nap to eat dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.