02/27 - Toulouse Lautrec Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Fitbit is crashing hard on the market, so I assume they're initiating their endgame scenario and activating the cyberization process of all their current customers. Ignore the metallic taste in your mouth, that's just Skynet saying hello.
does that mean they will get cheaper? i need a new one, but i've been holding off.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Dr Who will be permanently killed in Brexit 2: Tea-Time Boogaloo so I wouldn't expect it.
how dare you.
you'll be the cyberman with the heart and the next companion
omgosh

I doubt that you're defective, but it sounds like your Fitbit might be. Have never had that happen with mine, though sometimes I'll get a small red spot on my wrist. May want to contact support - they're pretty good about replacements and stuff!
It's happened with both of the ones I've had. It's not constant just every once in a while it'll get real red and I have to take it off for a couple days or switch arms.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so jealous. I told my husband I would LOVE ONE high end purse. Just one.
Maybe he'll get the hint and after the car is fully paid off get me one lol
My husband bought be a Coach purse on Black Friday from a local outlet store 3 years ago. I loved it (mostly because it was a $350 purse and he paid $110) I would not recommend them because just after a year of normal use the handles started peeling and tearing. I called to ask why my "designer" handbag is falling to pieces and all they basically had to say was tough luck, go buy another one. Perhaps another brand would be higher quality for the same price. I'd like to hope so.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
how dare you.

omgosh

It's happened with both of the ones I've had. It's not constant just every once in a while it'll get real red and I have to take it off for a couple days or switch arms.

hell, you're the writer. Fanfic that shit. haha

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My husband bought be a Coach purse on Black Friday from a local outlet store 3 years ago. I loved it (mostly because it was a $350 purse and he paid $110) I would not recommend them because just after a year of normal use the handles started peeling and tearing. I called to ask why my "designer" handbag is falling to pieces and all they basically had to say was tough luck, go buy another one. Perhaps another brand would be higher quality for the same price. I'd like to hope so.
Thanks for that info! Right now I am carrying a walmart purse that I love. It was $30. It's big inside.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
what I am wondering. I want one, but I can't spend that price for it.
i keep getting emails for $40 off, which brings it to like, 110?
but i dont wanna pay more than 100 for the alta because i am cheap.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
while back I posted about buying a shark. Just an update.

It's great. Does have to be emptied more than my old vacuum but i don't mind. It's so lightweight and great suction for hard wood and carpets. Stores away easily too.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 15 min survey on online content (~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: KSU [A3SD7W03ELS45E] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.55] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.53] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.20
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 6
Description: A quick survey on online content
Requirements: Exc: [76855-76266] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

Reaction score
As if I haven't already written myself into crazy Tennant requiring situations. Good Idea!

...and if you write it i want to read.

I was a huge fic person back in the day. I even wrote a little (u2 fandom)

but I do love some good tennant fic. i even dabbled in reading some broadchurch this winter.

Reactions: Jaded

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

It's great. Does have to be emptied more than my old vacuum but i don't mind. It's so lightweight and great suction for hard wood and carpets. Stores away easily too.
:eek:

I just bought a shark yesterday! Can't wait for it to get here...

savvy

Reaction score

i used to have a dyson, was a gift. ex kept it. it was the best vacuum I'd ever used. but would never put out money on it. Sharks are the next best vacuums i've ever used, and this is coming from someone who generally lives with no less than 2 people and four fuzzy animals who do lots of stuff outside.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
...and if you write it i want to read.

I was a huge fic person back in the day. I even wrote a little (u2 fandom)

but I do love some good tennant fic. i even dabbled in reading some broadchurch this winter.
oh Lord, that writing will never see the light of day.

edit: er, I mean if it existed

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
well, ya know, i'm a nice guy. If I can get my girlfriend a Victoria Secret gift card that she'll spend on bottles of lotion, why not help you out as well?
when she told me she used it on lotion, thats when I realized that I just wasn't meant to win at life

Status
Not open for further replies.