02/27 - Toulouse Lautrec Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Experimental Assessment of the Role of Employment Status on Employees’ UPB | PANDA
Requester: Tobi [ANXT5508XK5GN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this study is to experimentally explore the influence of employment status on employees’ willingness to engage in unethical behaviors (such as cheating, lying, and stealing) for the benefit of the organization.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;Location EqualTo US;Employment Status: Employed part time (0-34 hours per week) EqualTo 1

I did this one early afternoon and it hasn't approved yet but it's not rejected either. It wasn't too bad for $4. There was also one for $1 that didn't have the master qual on it. Hopefully that one will take less time. I didn't do it because they both seem to be about the same subject.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
There's something disturbing about doing a survey that talks about rape and then it finishing with the SurveyMonkey "let's keep this party going" splash page.
There has been something disturbing about a lot of surveys lately. At least it seems that way to me. Makes one wonder what these people are actually studying.

Reactions: <Gucci>

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
There has been something disturbing about a lot of surveys lately. At least it seems that way to me. Makes one wonder what these people are actually studying.
Requesters don't have control over the SurveyMonkey page at the end, though.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Give your opinions on John's actions | Accept
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.40] [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 162] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.88] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.88
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Read one short story and answer questions about the person's actions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I somehow figured out my script issue. I right clicked install script to open in new tab and it worked.
Idk. I'll go with it.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got tampermonkey. I got the other, but not sure what to do?
When I go to get a script it says save or open and it's .js file.
I’m still stuck at work :(
The other one is just a one click extension manager so you can turn stuff on and off really quickly.
To add a new script either click on add a new script or create a new script depending on the version you are running. Copy & paste it into the user script space & delete whatever junk is there as an example
Lol I see you just got it working

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Oliver Fisher [A1QHZ5ZWKP57A3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.40] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will complete some questionnaires and short answer questions.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [76903-76314] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US

~2 mins, little writing

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
they are studying how low pay has to be before people mentally break from doing surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.