02/27 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keladry2009

Reaction score
So, I missed out on most of the Rowans because my dad quit his job and came over so I could help him with his resume and putting in applications....I have no idea how I became the parent...:facepalm:
it sounded like he was going to be posting more later in the email he sent out! so you might still be in luck later tonight :)

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
it sounded like he was going to be posting more later in the email he sent out! so you might still be in luck later tonight :)
That would be great! :)

Reaction score
224 Rowans. I was aiming for 300 Rowans today, but got some other stuff that paid well too.
Woke up, ate a high protein breakfast with black coffee, got a cup of tea, sat down for Rowans, aaaaand gone.
Hope they come back, in the meantime I can do these Politics hits after I scan the thread for surveys.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Just did something I never do: I took a nap. Got up at 4am to work, felt drained by 9, and I just gave in to the feeling. Can't say I feek anymore refreshed as a result. [sigh]
I always feel worse after taking a nap. I don't know how some people can do it.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Just did something I never do: I took a nap. Got up at 4am to work, felt drained by 9, and I just gave in to the feeling. Can't say I feek anymore refreshed as a result. [sigh]
Naps have that 50/50 chance of making you feel like a fawn dancing in the fields or like Hell warmed over.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
You can earn either on iPhone/iPad or Android phone/tablet with Quick Thoughts. Quick Thoughts will give you iTunes credits if you cash in from your iPhone or iPad, or, if you redeem from Android tablet or phone you get the Amazon credits (doesn't matter which platform you performed the tasks on). Recently, they updated their IOS app to IOS10 and if your device is not capable of that you're out of luck for either doing or redeeming on Apple devices.

User Testing has iPhone tests too. The site says you have to have at least IOS 10 though I know for the iPad testing they sometimes say it has to be IOS 11 or 12.
Thank you. Is this something I just have to wait to show up or is there a PANDA?

Man, I wish I could get some of the good ones but I’m still working on 1000

Reactions: HelloHello

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I always feel worse after taking a nap. I don't know how some people can do it.
People's brains can vary tremendously from other's brains and how they work. Brains are amazing, and they "tell" us what we can, and can not, do.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Maybe i shouldn't have let that Rowan qual expired 5 times in the past few days. Is it still up ?

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.