Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Here's what I'm doing in regard to these Tej HITs...maybe it will help others.

Website ones - as others have mentioned, even with an iPhone, if you do the HIT/survey part on a computer, and just visit the sites on your mobile device/take screencaps and send them back to the computer, it works just fine. I've done this for all of the website HITs posted today, and in the past for old website Tej HITs. All previous ones approved, nothing from today has yet. (22hours) Goo.gl helps ot shorten the links to enter them on the mobile device. These take me 5 -7 minutes, could be faster, but no real need to.

Between surveys, part of that tucker batch, and these TEJ's, today is a good day.
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why do I have stuff dinging in turkmaster that's not showing up in Finder? :\ There's an acme floating around but I can't link it
Since the change to worker turkmaster will keep going off on HITs for a long time.
Real late to sense what's actually going on with the marketplace.

After 2 1/2 years together I finally had to separate with Turkmaster last month.

D

Deleted member 4195

OK, i have no idea if this was covered, but I accepted two of the website ones, and there is no link to anything.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
OK, i have no idea if this was covered, but I accepted two of the website ones, and there is no link to anything.
If you're looking at it on your phone the link is probably hidden at the top cause you can't scroll high enough to see it. Open the HIT on your computer and send the survey link to your phone by email or whatever method you like

D

Deleted member 4195

If you're looking at it on your phone the link is probably hidden at the top cause you can't scroll high enough to see it. Open the HIT on your computer and send the survey link to your phone by email or whatever method you like
Same thing on my computer. I can definitely see there's more to see at the top, but I can't scroll any higher. wtf.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Perception and memory experiment(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Maayan Katzir [A1YTYP1IG4ZUHK] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.27] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: a ~20 minutes experiment
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1948293-75955] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.13
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Anyone working on Javier? Are they safe. I wish they had an example of what they want.

Dottie

Reaction score
Tucker, why are you dropping every state in America when I don't want to do one of your hits.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write some IF-THEN rules explaining why things are happening! | Accept
Requester: Peter Clark [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 8 hours
Available: 5
Description: Given a short paragraph describing a story or process, author a few IF-THEN rules explaining why each step occurs
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: basketcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.