02/28 - Crazy Wonderland Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesumyn

Reaction score
LMAO, Omg, is it bad that I laughed at that? :O Please don't do that! :p Pleco!

Reactions: Pleco

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
i have 2 slightly crooked teeth which i just started to get in the last few months and i feel like until i get those corrected with the invisalign... i cant date

is this dumb? aveline @aveline

i was ready to go on the date last week anyways before the girl bailed last min

but i was very self conscious about it and would've been if the date happened
Come on man, don't be like that to yourself. When I met my now-wife, I was 100 lbs heavier than I am now, had pretty rotten teeth from dipping snuff for many years and so on, and she still liked me enough to continue. I get why crooked teeth can be an issue but I'd never see that as a deal breaker. If looks are what you're mostly concerned about, just remember that your partner isn't going to give a rats ( Pleco @Pleco Classic®) ass about what you look like years down the line (they're not going to always put effort into looking their best, either). Personality matters a hell of a lot more, and you've definitely got one, Bezos or not.
Sorry for the rant.

GTR

Reaction score
SAHM Sexy As Hell Moma

Reactions: Peachy

Jesumyn

Reaction score
thank you for this, my friend

needed it tonight
100% agree with him. I'm self conscious about my teeth and a few other things, but my boyfriend doesn't give two shits about that stuff. We have have fun, and everything is absolutely wonderful. Just be yourself and you will find someone who fits you.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Come on man, don't be like that to yourself. When I met my now-wife, I was 100 lbs heavier than I am now, had pretty rotten teeth from dipping snuff for many years and so on, and she still liked me enough to continue. I get why crooked teeth can be an issue but I'd never see that as a deal breaker. If looks are what you're mostly concerned about, just remember that your partner isn't going to give a rats ( Pleco @Pleco Classic®) ass about what you look like years down the line (they're not going to always put effort into looking their best, either). Personality matters a hell of a lot more, and you've definitely got one, Bezos or not.
Sorry for the rant.
you're right. i didnt have a couple crooked teeth until a few months ago. they shifted a little. i'm in over my head at the moment with bills and havent had it looked at yet, but it has taken a toll on my self confidence. but you and Pickels are right. i just need to have fun

Jesumyn

Reaction score
Oh, and don't get down if you have a bad date or relationship. I know that one is hard. I had a 4 year marriage that was absolute shit, took me a long time to get over that. But now I'm with this wonderful man and I'm so happy. It will happen. Just give it time.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LMAO, Omg, is it bad that I laughed at that? :O Please don't do that! :p Pleco!
It's great that you laughed at that. But I just realized you're a newbie here, unless I'm talking about the Winter Olympics, the Instant Pot, rum, or Costco, then don't take anything I ever say seriously.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Nifty:)
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from kcdfar.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Additional pay for survey #2

Jesumyn

Reaction score
It's great that you laughed at that. But I just realized you're a newbie here, unless I'm talking about the Winter Olympics, the Instant Pot, rum, or Costco, then don't take anything I ever say seriously.
Ok, good. I was hoping it was completely not serious. Just making sure. It was funny as hell.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Wait, so everything you've said here regarding rum and costco is, true? Yikes...

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i have 2 slightly crooked teeth which i just started to get in the last few months and i feel like until i get those corrected with the invisalign... i cant date

is this dumb? aveline @aveline

i was ready to go on the date last week anyways before the girl bailed last min

but i was very self conscious about it and would've been if the date happened
My teeth aren't perfect. Purposefully. They're healthy, they're clean, but I'm not paying thousands of dollars and years of my life waiting for them to look perfect. Just to please someone else? No way. That pretty much sums up my life. I do my own thing, irregardless of others' expectations. So if you don't like my teeth, you're definitely not going to like my car, my house, my kids, or my attitude :p

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
My teeth aren't perfect. Purposefully. They're healthy, they're clean, but I'm not paying thousands of dollars and years of my life waiting for them to look perfect. Just to please someone else? No way. That pretty much sums up my life. I do my own thing, irregardless of others' expectations. So if you don't like my teeth, you're definitely not going to like my car, my house, my kids, or my attitude :p
well i do want to fix them for myself too. but it's 2 grand for a down payment just to start invisalign and bills are already killing me right now eh

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Can I bring my children to Mandalay Bay with me?

so close to writing this.....so very close....

Does Mandalay Bay offer a discount for Vandelay Industries?

GTR

Reaction score
even the sun shines on a dogs ass twice a day... Or is that even a broke ass clock is right twice a day... Or if life gives you lemons, throw them at assholes... OR if you get thrown off a horse, get back on, so it can throw you off again...
But regardless, no matter how bad you are having it, more than likely there are many others having it as bad or worse... So you are not alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.