• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there anyone else who would like to be added to the Vacation Rental qual group conversation?

I am mentioning some of the mistakes I am finding on the hits I have reviewed so far.

Last edited:

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Me too. I'm working on other stuff off mturk but I kept checking for good hits. Seeing as no one can submit them, I'm just going to power through this edit.
I drove somewhere for a job earlier so I just planned on chillin a bit and doing a few easy ones. I'm currently playing Everquest >.>

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anyone else who like to be added to the Vacation Rental qual group conversation?

I am mentioning some of the mistakes I am finding on the hits I have reviewed so far.
yes

Reactions: The Bad Ash
Reaction score
These seem to be working fine for me. Sometimes a little uncomfortable, and the UI isn't great, but $0.15 each and I can do them in a minute or two.

Title: Rank the Follow-up Lines for a Conversation (P.S. Put identical options together if any.) | PANDA
Requester: Talking To the Crowd [AT1767HLJTZSK] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.30] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.09] [Fast: 4.78] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
Auto Approval:
1 day
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 511
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 300; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

cassius

Reaction score
even my groupme is down lol
I've told this story before so if you've heard it forgive me. I had Amazon go down one afternoon, acted just like this, could get some places and not others. Got service out here and they couldn't find the problem then the guy's wife calls him and she can't shop as the Internet is down. Turns out they traced it back to Amazon and got my servers bosses on with Amazon whatever and got it fixed. So yes, when Amazon goes down it takes half the web with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.