Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol I owe over 100k
You can join my gang of old ladies who still owe the gov money and won't give it to them when we're gray-hairs <3

OMG!:eek: Mine are $44,000 and I thought that was horrific!
That is horrific. Hubs owes like 30k (I think a bit less now) and it's near impossible to afford those even.

I've never been more happy to be uneducated than I am right now.
If only I could go back and do it again. I'd 100% not go to college at all. I'd have done just about anything else. I had a good time, but it wasn't this good of a time.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I went crazy on the Rowans all week, I'm just trying to get to $40 total today, I need a break.
That's how I felt last week with all the noahs, then I took the five days off. Now I just feel horribly unproductive though. I'm not used to turking too hard.

Reactions: Katia2019

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol I owe over 100k
holy mother of actual god. I've been sulking cause I'm probably going to be around 20k by the time I get done with mine/out of here...especially considering the costs of this area, maybe I'll shut up about that now

can't help but add: I feel a little better about intentionally choosing the cheapest 4-year college in the state now

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short text annotation (Based on the HM, who would you give this suggestion?) | PANDA
Requester: RIT [A26KHZBLR8IL6F] (Req TV): $19.78/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.90] [Fair: 4.39] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.30]
Description:
Read a short sentence that describes something that made the author happy, and choose the option that applies.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;
Remember those HITs that used to post everyday asking "what's making you happy today" or something like that? I think it's the answers from those HITs. Now, they want to know which answers are suitable for a specific suggestion they give. They've been posting a few times a day the past few days.

Title: Short text annotation (Based on the HM, who would you give this suggestion?) | PANDA
Requester: RIT [A26KHZBLR8IL6F] (Req TV): $19.78/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read a short sentence that describes something that made the author happy, and choose the option that applies.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;
Thanks, they must be gone each time I search and I was starting to think it was an acronym I was never going to figure out

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
holy mother of actual god. I've been sulking cause I'm probably going to be around 20k by the time I get done with mine/out of here...especially considering the costs of this area, maybe I'll shut up about that now
Anything over $0.00 is enough to complain about. [insert ranting about affordable education and predatory loan practices here]

Katia2019

Reaction score
You can join my gang of old ladies who still owe the gov money and won't give it to them when we're gray-hairs <3

That is horrific. Hubs owes like 30k (I think a bit less now) and it's near impossible to afford those even.

If only I could go back and do it again. I'd 100% not go to college at all. I'd have done just about anything else. I had a good time, but it wasn't this good of a time.
I got a lot of grants, so my 5 years of college only gave me $11,000 in student loans. And most of that was used to pay for the dorms. Wish I made better decisions. I never even finished my degree.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Same. I'd actually be making a LOT more money right now if I had skipped college and stayed at the factory. Being 40 and still struggling to pay off student loans while Turking for grocery money is not the life I imagined when I was in my 20s...

Reactions: Despairagus

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I can't do the Noah's and my PE is under $10 for the day, so I think I'm going to call it a day and spend time with my hubby. I hope you all make lots and lots of money and have a great night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.