03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
:( I love orange. Just not on walls... or furniture...or appliances... or cars.
you must remember the 70s then :wink:
also neon green was all the hype as well then

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure you're fine, people are either just getting dinner or doing Noahs or otherwise trying to work (like some of us who have drafts of papers due in a few hours and should really stfu and go do that *cough*)
Anyway, don't stress. :)

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Speaking of flashing avatars... I forgot when I first signed up I blocked two people who had avatars that flashed so much they made me nauseous lol I don't like not being able to see everyone's posts though... lol.. i'm nosy like that... is there a way to block avatars without blocking the person?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of flashing avatars... I forgot when I first signed up I blocked two people who had avatars that flashed so much they made me nauseous lol I don't like not being able to see everyone's posts though... lol.. i'm nosy like that... is there a way to block avatars without blocking the person?
Adblockers can often block a specific image, by right-clicking on the image and (usually) selecting an option to block that particular image.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, I got banned (not sure if it's a soft or permanent ban until a new batch comes out) by Computer Vision Turk for their Verify Object Boundaries :ban:
At least they're going to approve all my previous hits first??
You'll be fine, it's prolly just a batch ban. And they'll pay your hits unless you weren't looking when you were drawing those lines. They are fanatically picky about those lines.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Adblockers can often block a specific image, by right-clicking on the image and (usually) selecting an option to block that particular image.
ohh I'll try that, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.