03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
today i will be turking while wearing a clown outfit, shoes and all
i want to see if this makes me happier while turking
The mental image makes me happier while turking, maybe a little creeped out because clowns tend to be creepy AF, but happier nonetheless.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
if i dont have my credit card debt paid off by April 1st I’m going to get a tattoo that says “failure” as a tramp stamp
The day I paid off my credit cards years ago I cut my card up and cancelled the account.

I never missed it..........until I wanted to rent a car when I went on vacation. Good fucking luck doing that without a credit card. Debits can't pre-authorize a high enough amount.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Good morning, all.

I took yesterday off to psychologically prepare for my daughter's therapy session yesterday afternoon. She wanted her mother and I both there. In the end it was more entertaining to watch than anything else.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
The day I paid off my credit cards years ago I cut my card up and cancelled the account.

I never missed it..........until I wanted to rent a car when I went on vacation. Good fucking luck doing that without a credit card. Debits can't pre-authorize a high enough amount.
yeah i won’t be cancelling the cards after they’re paid off, but just using them for gas and maybe the occasional frap.

:’

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah i won’t be cancelling the cards after they’re paid off, but just using them for gas and maybe the occasional frap.

:’
My husband has two credit cards, but i'm not allowed to touch them. He doesn't use them much. Just in casers.

Status
Not open for further replies.