03/03 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
So I fired up the new computer on mTurk and I see that between laptop and new computer there is a big difference as to what hits are showing in Hit Finder. Settings are the same and I have no blocks ???

Reactions: cb456 and TSolo315

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
So I fired up the new computer on mTurk and I see that between laptop and new computer there is a big difference as to what hits are showing in Hit Finder. Settings are the same and I have no blocks ???
Triple check those settings.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Good night everyone, and good luck. I somehow made my goal while being sick and bummed out about a rejection that I thought was unfair, which turned out to be my own fault, lol.
Feel better . . . sorry about the rejection . . . I'm toddling off right behind you because I too am still under the weather but better than yesterday . . .

Reactions: Blakkat and cb456

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a lot more stuff showing up in the new computer?

Pshan

Reaction score
I set up a new laptop today and was shocked at the difference in the hits between my new and old laptop.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Why would it be so?
I have noticed some differences between what hits show up on the available work between my iPad and laptop but this is Hit Finder which of course I don't have on the iPad.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, and then some noticable absences as well.
That's interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if a faster computer is able to pick up more HITs, it's strange that it's missing some too.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
That's interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if a faster computer is able to pick up more HITs, it's strange that it's missing some too.
Same internet speed . . . more memory . . . but yeah, it's the omissions from the older one that puzzle me as well. Maybe I am hooked in to two different servers at this moment.

• Thinking
Reactions: ekkirksey

HelloHello

Reaction score
It could have been a better day if two of my User Testing Studies hadn't boinked, I managed to land 4 - I think they will end up paying me for the one that boinked after 15 + minutes . . .

Reactions: cb456 and ekkirksey

alk69

Reaction score
There's a Rhys Lewis up. And it's all of 1.35! I did it some while ago. Simple. In their usual program that slides along. No bother. In case you can't do such a huge HIT all at once, there's a 48 hour timer.
Title: Emotional Intelligence | PANDA
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] (Req TV): $11.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.41] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 4.44] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
Earn $1.35 in 9 minutes ($9 per hour) completing personality items
Time: 48 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.