03/03 - Triple Trouble Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Just as a side note, thank you to everyone who thought that new Content Research qual wasn't worth it! That has been my filler batch today.

Content Research 859 40.46
Yea its worth it if you can keep the qual :).... GL

Reactions: ChelseaT

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea its worth it if you can keep the qual :).... GL
This is the new qual though, for the nickel hits. I feel like VDX must have been like this at some point. I have the other qual too, for the 20 cent hits, but I rarely use it.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been getting the bonuses consistently. Even when the PA doesn't respond. I just repeat my question in a variety of ways, and then leave commentary about the interaction.
you mean the 50 cent bonus, not the dollar bonus? I just got some other dude come in on my hit and ask a question

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about your personality & preferences - $1 for 6 min.
Requester: J002 [ AH82JWVME98RQ ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.2 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.8 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.5 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.3 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 56
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Answer a series of questions about your values and personality. $1 for ~6 minute survey.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Low scores but, looks like good pay. Check TO if you are worried. I haven't yet.

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Some survey notes for you if you catch these:

L Hackel 2.50 Play a Social Game for Money - Boring, repetitive with garbage bonus

Stephanie Fryburg 2.00 - Lots of writing, returned

Reactions: Pleco

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
those are called forced response sets or forced options. It might not seem like a good idea (and perhaps it isn't, I've never done political research) - but the survey was designed to force you into a response set. They weren't so-much looking for who you will really vote for in the election, you know?
I disagree that it was a "forced choice" question, Jan. I'm familiar with the term, that type of question, and have struggled -- as I'm sure you have -- through making those kinds of decisions. I think if you completed the same survey and saw how the question was presented, you'd agree that it was just a thoughtlessly written question.

Reactions: jan and Rerun

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
you mean the 50 cent bonus, not the dollar bonus? I just got some other dude come in on my hit and ask a question
I've been getting a dollar bonus for each hit that I finish. If the PA doesn't reply to my response, I usually understand why. I ask trick questions. For example there's a restaurant in my town that is always closed on Monday, so I asked PA to make a reservation for that day, there was no response. I just explained in the comment section that it was a trick question. I got the bonus.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been getting a dollar bonus for each hit that I finish. If the PA doesn't reply to my response, I usually understand why. I ask trick questions. For example there's a restaurant in my town that is always closed on Monday, so I asked PA to make a reservation for that day, there was no response. I just explained in the comment section that it was a trick question. I got the bonus.
I was referring to your response about submitting one that didn't result in a reservation. You said you were getting bonuses on them.

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score
I was referring to your response about submitting one that didn't result in a reservation. You said you were getting bonuses on them.

That avatar picture- do you live in er....Georgia? We were at Tybee Island, GA and I took almost the same picture with it. The color on the wall, everything. Would be funny if it were the same place.

Last edited:

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Canada pretty much won me over when I found out they put gravy on their french fries.
Lepi @Lepi White or brown gravy (I thought that was just a Maryland thing, fries and gravy?)

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I have been getting the bonuses. Obviously if the restaurant is closed on Monday the PA couldn't possibly make a reservation for that day. I tried this trick early on for the OCMP75 hits, and it didn't work, but the PA is improving, and giving more appropriate responses, so I keep playing tricks and leaving feedback and yes, I'm still getting $1 bonuses.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
That avatar picture- do you live in Florida? We were at Tybee Island, GA and I took almost the same picture with it. The color on the wall, everything. Would be funny if it were the same place.
I l;ive in NC but that pic was taken at Ripleys believe it or Not in Myrtle Beach

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score
I l;ive in NC but that pic was taken at Ripleys believe it or Not in Myrtle Beach

I guess that's a common thing on the eastern coast. We found one in tybee, lauderdale, miami and cocoa beach I believe. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: hyway

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco and Zodiac

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
"the original Zoltar machine from the 1988 Tom Hanks movie Big.}

That could mean the original one as in first one built, or the one that was actually used in the movie. Did the machine exist as a fortune game outside of the movie Big?
Yeah, there have been lots of fortune teller machines. The one specifically called Zoltar is from the movie Big.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_teller_machine

Status
Not open for further replies.