What do you like eating more?

• Pancakes

• Waffles

• French Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title: US Politics Task (Updated- EVEN Higher Pay): Guess the political leaning of images and paired text articles about US politics. | PANDA
Requester: PCVA [A2DB02NVWNIYDF] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $5.84] [Pay: 1.60] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 3.14] [Comm: 2.29] [Fair: 3.08] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 527
Description: You will be shown images and paired text. Your task will be to guess the political leaning of the image-text pair. The task takes about 2-3 min on avg. Work will be approved in 2 days absent egregious and consistent disagreement w/ other workers.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; PoliticsQualification: Qualification Task to participate in our image-text political leanings prediction task. GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

If the title of a batch changes, does that mean it counts as a new batch? I want to do these Politics hits, except it says you should only do 100 per batch, and I already did 137 at a lower pay.
If not, any idea how I could tell besides waiting for an answer from them?

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
because one is made from bread and the other from some sort of powdery mix, not technically bread. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Also because French Toast is the best.
But it...turns into a breadlike substance when you make it hot? Idk, clearly not the world's best cook here

As for the second sentence, fair enough. :)

Reactions: FrenchToast

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: US Politics Task (Updated- EVEN Higher Pay): Guess the political leaning of images and paired text articles about US politics. | PANDA
Requester: PCVA [A2DB02NVWNIYDF] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $5.84] [Pay: 1.60] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 3.14] [Comm: 2.29] [Fair: 3.08] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 527
Description: You will be shown images and paired text. Your task will be to guess the political leaning of the image-text pair. The task takes about 2-3 min on avg. Work will be approved in 2 days absent egregious and consistent disagreement w/ other workers.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; PoliticsQualification: Qualification Task to participate in our image-text political leanings prediction task. GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

If the title of a batch changes, does that mean it counts as a new batch? I want to do these Politics hits, except it says you should only do 100 per batch, and I already did 137 at a lower pay.
If not, any idea how I could tell besides waiting for an answer from them?
I'd message them to double check, but I would assume the new pay = new batch. I did hundreds at the lower pay before that cap message, and did a few last night that still approved.

Reactions: Captain France

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (Req TV): $7.67/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

12 hours too early...

Reactions: Turtlefemm
Status
Not open for further replies.