edit nvm seems fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: It's Gamera!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate sensitivity of YouTube videos | Accept
Requester: John Doe [A24DF7PQBT4O0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.85] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.18] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 3.89] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.00] [Pen: 0.20 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 80% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2821
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I'm hoping its better than Prolific. I'm still only pulling in like $10 a week from them.
I have very modest expectations. To me it looks like it is put together a lot like Prolific. On a good week I can make £20 from there. If I make that on Testable I will be thrilled. Just hoping it doesn't pull work away from Prolific.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about different data collection scenarios. | Accept
Requester: IoT Study [A3LR15V216V8RC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.25
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about different data collection scenarios.
Requirements: pa DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
What is your page size filter set to?
40. Is that too many?

I tried to check to see if anything was not on "strict" matching and setting it off that way, but I couldn't locate something easily.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
40. Is that too many?

I tried to check to see if anything was not on "strict" matching and setting it off that way, but I couldn't locate something easily.
Nah, 40 is good. If its alerting and you don't see it, then its lagging behind. I would reload HF.

Reactions: tricker

alk69

Reaction score
If it ain't an actual work platform then it's shit.

And even then it's likely going to be shit.
That's the way most of the sites are. Wait to get anything and then wait to get to cash out--that right there is problematical. In my experience of such doings, you are able to work awhile and then, not at all. Some sites will delete you(even take what money you have accrued and haven't been able to cash out) after a certain number of years working(usually 2 years). This happened to me several times. Only a few sites are permanent for work, and it's sporadic at best. Mturk is really the best way to go....unfortunately....damn it.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
That's the way most of the sites are. Wait to get anything and then wait to get to cash out--that right there is problematical. In my experience of such doings, you are able to work awhile and then, not at all. Some sites will delete you(even take what money you have accrued and haven't been able to cash out) after a certain number of years working(usually 2 years). This happened to me several times. Only a few sites are permanent for work, and it's sporadic at best. Mturk is really the best way to go....unfortunately....damn it.
Sticky. Fucking Sticky. I got through a few payouts on their site and then suddenly I'm not eligible for anything they are running on their own site and they are sitting on my earned money for the past 6 months - $1 shy of enough to trigger another payout.

alk69

Reaction score
I have very modest expectations. To me it looks like it is put together a lot like Prolific. On a good week I can make £20 from there. If I make that on Testable I will be thrilled. Just hoping it doesn't pull work away from Prolific.
If you have noticed, we have been doing Testable surveys on Mturk, at least I have. Did one a day or so ago. Wonder which will pay better?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Million shitty GPT/beer money sites out there.
Just like swagbucks....if you ain't spamming your way to referral money then there ain't no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.