03/05 - We're Here on Tuesday

How often do you do laundry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read 15 very short stories, answer 3 short question about each, concerning disgust (8 min). | Accept
Requester: Fritz Breithaupt [A4OBNQLPCRGYV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.86] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.76] [Pen=2.00] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We will show you 15 short text (2-7 sentences) and ask you how disgusting the situation is. You can do another of our similar HITs again afterwards.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What's your usual completion time on them? I can usually knock them out in 20 seconds, saw some people on here earlier that seemed under the impression that you had to do them slowly or something.
I do them in about 20 seconds as well, i haven't had any problems yet. Although you really don't have to do anything wrong to get soft blocked on these CV hits.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I have done CVTs before but I apparently missed the qual on this batch. :(

GTR

Reaction score
LOL Dell T3400 from 2008 with a Q9300 from 2006. Running two video cards and four monitors (fifth planned) so there's that. Will probably eventually move to a newer i5 or i7 or Ryzen, but money. A lot of this stuff I already had or was free.
I'm running a DELL Optiplex 755 from 2008 :) it's a workhorse for sure, but i need to upgrade too, i just buy refurbished computers off an eBay seller for 50-70 bucks

Reactions: barny and Merovign

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I have done CVTs before but I apparently missed the qual on this batch. :(
No qual....there aren't any currently up.

Edit: I would copy and paste the Requirements but power surge rebooted everything in my house and wiped the hit log.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I'm running a DELL Optiplex 755 from 2008 :) it's a workhorse for sure, but i need to upgrade too, i just buy refurbished computers off an eBay seller for 50-70 bucks
The used Dell Optiplex "build" is probably the smartest PC you can spend money on. They literally last forever. I picked up a 2011 Optiplex 990 with an i5 for 50 bucks from the county a couple of years ago, threw in a 30 dollar video card and another stick of RAM for 10. I don't see myself upgrading for another couple of years at least.

Reactions: GTR

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
The thing about the Precision workstations (some of them) is the support for more than one video card (and power for it) so you can run more than 3-4 monitors (most video cards support 2-3 outputs, sometimes you can also run one off the motherboard depending on the configuration). A few videocards have 4 outputs, some very expensive server cards have 6-8.

Most people are probably okay with 2 monitors though, most of the time.

For Turking I think it's kind of more important to have lots of RAM and as many cores on the CPU as you can afford.

Reactions: barny and GTR

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
PE $6.50, terrible

These are tasty though:

It has a texture like non-sticky marshmallow, but tastes kind of like SweeTarts. Yum.
PE $5.40, you win!

Not really sure why my Office class decided to wait until the last week of the term to do stat functions in Excel. TIL how to use the covariance function!

(not what it does or what it's for. just how to use it. kill me pls?)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Are they still up?
Apparently not, I didn't see them when people were talking about it yesterday, I will keep an eye out tonight since someone mentioned another possible batch. Wouldn't mind a decent batch about now (or better yet when I get back from inevitable errands).

Reactions: lolkatB

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
The used Dell Optiplex "build" is probably the smartest PC you can spend money on. They literally last forever. I picked up a 2011 Optiplex 990 with an i5 for 50 bucks from the county a couple of years ago, threw in a 30 dollar video card and another stick of RAM for 10. I don't see myself upgrading for another couple of years at least.
That's probably a pretty good machine and a good price. Even if people have limited space (and it's more for shipping) I'd get the minitower rather than the compact ones because full-size videocards are cheaper/better.

Reactions: GTR and barny

Jatis

Reaction score
If I get soft blocked on the CV batch, will that carry on to the actual trace object boundary task that I'm assuming will be following soon?

Minx2121

Reaction score
Got past my goal so I am off for the day
PE: $21.33
Hopefully those two I'm not sure about go through because otherwise I'm losing about half of that O.O
Have a good night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.