Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What does 'that' refer to? | PANDA
Requester: Eloquent Labs [A2S04DVDSP23E3] (Req TV): $11.26/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Help us identify what part of the sentence 'it' or 'that' refers to in a dialogue
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 32
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location In CAGBUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Reactions: sarcasta

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Does that Oleg guy always give a bonus? Cause that .25 was underpaid lol

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Quite often I'll do an Audio Kite hit just to break up the monotony, but you know what really grinds my gears? When the genre is listed as "folk" and its nothing even remotely close to folk. Or is it just me? Like, is my idea of what is considered "folk" old fashioned? Have I become my dad? What have I become??

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Caught the trivia one but the instructions look all reject-y ...

Who's doing this one? lol

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
starting to like these clown shoes, think i will wear them out to the grocery store or a date
IF you go out just make sure you add some pants to the clown shoes

Reactions: GTR

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~9 mins.

Title: Understanding Personality (psychology survey - academic)(~ 23 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Aubra Shepard [A3479E9GOCE39D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.12] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 18
Description: If you agree to participate, you will be asked to respond to 149 closed-ended Likert-scale questions, four demographic questions, and a one-word text entry question to verify you are not a bot. Based on a pilot study, completion of this study should take less than 23 minutes for most respondents (87%), though it is reasonable to spend anywhere between 10 and 40 minutes on the survey depending on the speed at which you prefer to answer. The allowed time on the survey will be 60 minutes, to accommodate breaks/unexpected interruptions. You will be compensated $2.25 (USD) for completion of this survey. Payment will be awarded within 48 hours of completion at the maximum. The contact for this study is Aubra Shepard (aubra.shepard25@uga.edu).
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; TP Panel: 1434636100 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [132276-131687] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Quite often I'll do an Audio Kite hit just to break up the monotony, but you know what really grinds my gears? When the genre is listed as "folk" and its nothing even remotely close to folk. Or is it just me? Like, is my idea of what is considered "folk" old fashioned? Have I become my dad? What have I become??
I heard this one hip hop song that genuinely felt like the vocalist used the wrong microphone input and recorded with a laptop mic instead of his current setup, not even bothering to check the audio quality before uploading it to dropbox

Reactions: barny

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, why is it that as soon as I want to walk away from the computer I get $10 worth of hits like bruh

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Smartphone preferences survey (must be over 18 years) | Accept
Requester: Paul Medina [A2YHPZA64PUIML] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.58] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Social game 3 | PANDA
Requester: Dongjie Xie [AAM94DM5M003N] (Req TV): $11.80/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your decision
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: None;

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I heard this one hip hop song that genuinely felt like the vocalist used the wrong microphone input and recorded with a laptop mic instead of his current setup, not even bothering to check the audio quality before uploading it to dropbox
Ouch; no good. Yeah, I've noticed the quality of the songs in the AK hits varies wildly. You'd think that if people are paying for people to critique their stuff that they'd want to put their best foot forward, but I guess not. :LOL:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Ouch; no good. Yeah, I've noticed the quality of the songs in the AK hits varies wildly. You'd think that if people are paying for people to critique their stuff that they'd want to put their best foot forward, but I guess not. :LOL:
Well, they don't pay very much.

Reactions: sarcasta

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So with aveline @aveline talking about the downtime as the thread starter, I want to say a few things.

As a recap, it's my own fault that the forum went down Saturday morning. I was not aware there was a more simple method to do what I was doing, and unfortunately we had to wait on someone to help, with it being Vanyanka @Vanyanka 's BIL. I was away the entire weekend after that happened due to traveling, and as a result the staff couldn't touch base with me. I sincerely apologize for that.

When I signed up to help with the server stuff, I was not a mastermind on server administration. At this point, I'm still not quite there. What I wanted to do from the start was help get aveline and co. a bit more understanding of everything so that they aren't reliant on a sole server guy to take care of it. That is still a work in progress, but we get closer each day. Such a valuable place to many should not rely on the work of one.

I (and staff) still have much to learn about the setup. While I can't say that it won't go down again at some point, I will say that we are committed to keeping the forum going. It isn't going to disappear forever. So, thanks to @Staff for letting me be involved in the grand scheme of this forums health, and thank you to everyone else for being so patient with us, whether it's been my fault or just some random implosion.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So with aveline @aveline talking about the downtime as the thread starter, I want to say a few things.

As a recap, it's my own fault that the forum went down Saturday morning. I was not aware there was a more simple method to do what I was doing, and unfortunately we had to wait on someone to help, with it being Vanyanka @Vanyanka 's BIL. I was away the entire weekend after that happened due to traveling, and as a result the staff couldn't touch base with me. I sincerely apologize for that.

When I signed up to help with the server stuff, I was not a mastermind on server administration. At this point, I'm still not quite there. What I wanted to do from the start was help get aveline and co. a bit more understanding of everything so that they aren't reliant on a sole server guy to take care of it. That is still a work in progress, but we get closer each day. Such a valuable place to many should not rely on the work of one.

I (and staff) still have much to learn about the setup. While I can't say that it won't go down again at some point, I will say that we are committed to keeping the forum going. It isn't going to disappear forever. So, thanks to @Staff for letting me be involved in the grand scheme of this forums health, and thank you to everyone else for being so patient with us, whether it's been my fault or just some random implosion.
:raining:

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to sync my PANDAs on PANDA Crazy between my work computer and home computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.