03/06 - Sunfish Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Bounding box or video review? Video review you just had to do a bunch of their video HITs well, for the bounding box it's just a test you take, but not worth taking at all.
Its not Rockefeller money, but you can make $7-$8 an hour on the faces. Not bad when its slow and no one else is doing them

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
No trip to San Fran can be had without the clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. Hope you're feeling better! Sounds like a kickass field trip
Once I found my sea legs while I was up top I was fine. I would just start at Alcatraz or the GG Bridge to balance my world.

We aren't allowed to tell the kids what they are going to experience, but basically the "crew" (National Park Employees who are actually educators who play the different parts) sets the stage by telling them the 1906 earthquake has recently happened, the City is burning, and this ship has to launch and get to Oregon to bring back wood to rebuild the City.

Us parents are not allowed to do anything except follow our group of kids around to ensure no one falls overboard or does anything truly dangerous. We are only allowed to speak 3 word, "Avast!" which is the code word for danger, and said three times will bring the crew to our group, and "Private Word" when we need to speak to one of the crew privately. Otherwise, we just observe. This is going to be sooooooo much fun. They had us experience some of what the kids will while being trained and I just laughed myself silly in anticipation.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I take it to the bank laughing all the way
Oh don't get me wrong... I have absolutely no problem taking their money!!! But those instructions kinda threw me for a min. I was like that's new...

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the instructions. What did they say?

Reactions: PhantomCatt

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
What's the worst thing about ancient history class?
The teachers tend to Babylon.
I'm going to have to remember this joke when I go back to teaching! LMAO

Reactions: hyway

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Read and Respond to One Scenario (2 Minutes, Pays $0.25)
Requester: Franklin Shaddy [A502I46C4766U] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.47 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this survey, you will read and respond to one scenario (note that there are also demographic questions).
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 40
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

Grrr. Do quals or something so I'm not returning so many darn hits!

Reactions: KittyRaces

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the instructions. What did they say?
Hopefully this is allowed and jan @jan doesn't edit me again. But something along the lines (& in all caps) "If you are Indian do not do these, I will NOT pay you!!!" Like he made it really clear and repeated the exact sentence 4-5 times! Partly why I thought it was so rude... But like I said I will gladly take their scammy money! Lol

Reactions: MinkyMona and jan

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully this is allowed and jan @jan doesn't edit me again. But something along the lines (& in all caps) "If you are Indian do not do these, I will NOT pay you!!!" Like he made it really clear and repeated the exact sentence 4-5 times! Partly why I thought it was so rude... But like I said I will gladly take their scammy money! Lol
thats on the preview screen so you are cool.

Reactions: jan and PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.