03/06 - Waterproof Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
6 , will be 7 in June.
How's he doing in school and just overall if you don't mind me asking? My fiance's son is starting to get picked on by other students, but there are also a lot of other students who are super nice to him. He was born at only 24 weeks and it is amazing at how well he is doing with his ASD and being legally blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Katia2019

Reaction score
I'll be right behind you in December, it doesn't seem so bad to me. Everything still works fine and I have a much better idea of what I am doing with myself in a general sense.
I turn 30 at the end of the month. March 28th. Seems like a lot of us are around the same age.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
HINL has gotten back to me and is taking care of the bonus issue for everyone that did this HIT and was not given the appropriate bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: thismegan

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Go to MTS options , click on history tab and paste the id . Should do a search and come up with the hit
I tried that and it didn't come back with anything. I found the HIT in tracker (not using ID) and it doesn't show it anywhere.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I turn 30 at the end of the month. March 28th. Seems like a lot of us are around the same age.
Apparently so, I never really paid a whole lot of attention to the ages. I know a couple of peoples. I did feel a little old when my 10 year high school reunion happened in 2017 though.

Reactions: Sondi and Katia2019

Katia2019

Reaction score
Anyone else do the HINL HIT with the Lions vs Bears? My bonus was to be $1.75 and they only paid 50 cents. I contacted them and their reasoning made no sense at all. I was told

"We have noticed that the bonus indicated within the HIT does not match the payment for some of our participants. I think this is because we have changed the base pay to bonus ratio without changing the calculation
that you saw on your end. In other words, a larger part of the total payout was meant to be the base pay with the bonus amounting to ~.50 (as opposed to 2.5 + 2, for example).

We did this to make sure that everybody gets paid similar amounts, not to cause disappointment and I am sorry about the confusion! We will make sure to align all information you get about payments more clearly across the entire task."

So I guess us doing well on the tasks weren't really necessary and I think that was false advertising in a way.

Did anyone else receive their promised bonus on this?
Sorry you didn't receive the full bonus and got a lame excuse about it.

Not this HIT, but I did a HIT for MBDS Penn that promised a $2.80 bonus and I only received 0.25. I contacted them and haven't heard back.

Reactions: Dragonfly

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow I got like 5 of those visions...

Reactions: GTR

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Sorry you didn't receive the full bonus and got a lame excuse about it.

Not this HIT, but I did a HIT for MBDS Penn that promised a $2.80 bonus and I only received 0.25. I contacted them and haven't heard back.
So irritating! I actually had someone say "If the HIT paid 4.50 + .50, I wouldn't be worried about it. That's more than a lot of HITs pay."

Umm it's the principle of the matter. Don't say one thing telling us our bonus depends on performance and then that not be true at all. That is a lie according to the response given.

I need an IRB :wink:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How's he doing in school and just overall if you don't mind me asking? My fiance's son is starting to get picked on by other students, but there are also a lot of other students who are super nice to him. He was born at only 24 weeks and it is amazing at how well he is doing with his ASD and being legally blind.
My son stays in the self contained room mostly, but right now he's doing great. At this age (kindergarten) kids love him. I do worry about when he gets older, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. My son is also nonverbal..but he LOVES school. Cries when he leaves. He's a social butterfly.

Reactions: Katia2019 and savvy

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I laid down and closed my eyes for like 2 minutes and CVT shows up just long enough to make me get up and not get any of them. *shakes fist*

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
15 CVT so far, popping in slowly. I heard a guy made $100 on these 2 days ago. Todays my turn.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer an academic survey about behavior perception | Accept
Requester: Diana Orghian [A1FY8BPIUVNYW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.71] [Fast=4.22] [Comm=1.50] [Fair=4.11] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=3.40] [Res=0.00] [Rec=43] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 228
Description: Give us your opinion about a set of behaviors
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

TabethaC

Reaction score
15 CVT so far, popping in slowly. I heard a guy made $100 on these 2 days ago. Todays my turn.
Hmm only got 2 when they first appeared and now nothing. Would my panda turn purple if I was softblocked?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Sales & Service Personnel | PANDA
Requester: Sarah Mittal [A20O0VA2PHZ480] (Req TV): $5.24/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In a 5 minute study, you will be asked to read a hypothetical buying scenario and answer a few questions.
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: TabethaC

spchles1

Reaction score
I just don't worry, they sit in queue for awhile before i get to them so they already have some time on them.
how long did that take you? just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.