03/06 - Waterproof Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Your "friends" are rude.
I'm trying to not judge too quickly. I don't think she conferred with her husband, it's their first year being parents and he travels for work and she works full time. I've never had this issue with them before. But it still hurts my feelings a bit. She did apologize and say they had too many things going on in general. I haven't really seen them since the baby was born, this never happened before and I travel about three times a year to see them. Sigh.

Last edited:

savvy

Reaction score
Show up anyway like
LOL they told me we could go to the thing with them, BUT I don't want to drive three hours to see them, to then drive three hours to the festival, to drive three hours back to their house, to drive three hours home the next day. I like driving, but this festival isn't interesting enough LOL

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
https://www.etsy.com/listing/665724538/pastel-unicorn-easter-eggs-stars-ribbon

does that look Easter-y enough at a glance? Asking for a friend who has started wearing ridiculous* ribbons on her pig tails to amuse patients.

edit: Holiday themed ridiculous ribbons
edit2: second choice https://www.etsy.com/listing/679293481/15easter-unicorn-grosgrain-ribbon-easter
I like the second one and also this one :) https://www.etsy.com/listing/679563...ster-eggs-grosgrain?ref=related-1&pro=1&frs=1 I hi

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to not judge too quickly. I don't think she conferred with her husband, it's their first year being parents and he travels for work and she works full time. I've never had this issue with them before. But it still hurts my feelings a bit. She did apologize and say they had too many things going on in general. I haven't really seen them since the baby was born, this never happened before and I travel about three times a year to see them. Sigh.
I tend to be a bit "straight laced" about issues like this. Sorry your feelings are hurt: :( I'm more comfortable remaining the bad cop with this. :)

Reactions: savvy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

savvy

Reaction score
I tend to be a bit "straight laced" about issues like this. Sorry your feelings are hurt: :( I'm more comfortable remaining the bad cop with this. :)
don't worry boyfriend is also being bad cop lol. They bank rolled two vacations for me the summer I got dumped, so they get ONE free pass. LOL. I already have plans with them in July, if that falls through, then I'll be pissed.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.