03/07 - Tangerine Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Once you cash out on prolific, how long does it usually take to get into paypal?
Depends on the day you cash out. I think they process cash outs on Tuesday and Friday and they are quite quick.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory for work related to 32L724R85LKMMOX539R6OXOTZTNPIC.
The value of your bonus is: $2.55 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

You've received a bonus from Beyond Categories for work related to 3PMR2DOWOPZZD7UEIGLKHXCG0HV45U.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

PE $3.55, I guess

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
(but apparently it's somewhat offensive if you're wiccan/pagan, so...)
Yeah, some people got their panties in a bunch b/c they mashed some beliefs together to include many people (b/c it's fucking fictional...)
I was more peeved about the blatant mispronunciation of Samhain. lmao

(also, most other Witches would be offended by you calling them Wiccan, it's not the same thing. It'd be like calling all Christians a specific type of Baptist. :wink: Yes, Wiccans are witches, but very few Witches are Wiccan, or even acknowledge their very specific rules/book written in the 50s. :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:)

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
So I had to check that email at least 16 times, because of all the places to make random grammatical errors, an email accepting an editing job isn't one of them...

*reads back* oh my gosh, you guys. You're the best. Thank you.

nmelssx

Reaction score
So...how's everyone PE doing today?

Reactions: C to the J

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, some people got their panties in a bunch b/c they mashed some beliefs together to include many people (b/c it's fucking fictional...)
I was more peeved about the blatant mispronunciation of Samhain. lmao

(also, most other Witches would be offended by you calling them Wiccan, it's not the same thing. It'd be like calling all Christians a specific type of Baptist. :wink: Yes, Wiccans are witches, but very few Witches are Wiccan, or even acknowledge their very specific rules/book written in the 50s. :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:)
oh shit, my bad :( I know next to nothing about any of that. My sister loosely follows Wiccanism and my boyfriend is interested in all things religion, which is the only reason why I knew it was offensive. My thing is...it's fictional, obviously. I don't think it was supposed to be an accurate representation of anything.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
oh shit, my bad :( I know next to nothing about any of that. My sister loosely follows Wiccanism and my boyfriend is interested in all things religion, which is the only reason why I knew it was offensive. My thing is...it's fictional, obviously. I don't think it was supposed to be an accurate representation of anything.
No, it wasn't. Not even in the slightest. Personally, (and the circles I run in agree...) that they did a pretty decent job including a fair amount of paths. It's entrtainment, it's not meant to represent. But people gotta bitch about everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.