• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
amazon's response to my inquiry about the basic demographics profile task..

Oh, I just realized! They do it by year of birth, not by your age. So for everyone, your age will be off in the qualifications part of the year, until your birthday.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't his dark passenger turn out to be a literal demon in the books? I haven't read, just heard things
I have two more books to go and I'll be finished.

Reaction score
Quick Q.

In the year of our (insert Deity of choice here) 2017 - what would be the appropriate thing to say to someone who chews on a toothpick all day long like candy? I think it's just the same toothpick. It's not really any of my business, but I can't talk to this person without constantly feeling drawn to stare at it. I have an easier time talking to women from the neck up.

Reactions: Pleco and corvid

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know enough to be certain, but I don't seem to be missing anything too valuable having disabled MTurk Dashboard in TamperMonkey...and things are a bit more tidy looking now on my Dashboard. I hope I'm right in assuming that you are the creator of MTS...if so, thanks, it's really an awesome tool!
You're not, MTS replaces everything that Dashboard does which is why I don't bother fixing it (commas were added for 2 reasons, one being it makes it easier to tell the number by a quick glance and most importantly that >1mil looks way better with commas). You are right, np, glad you enjoy it.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have two more books to go and I'll be finished.
Hm I dunno then, I thought someone said it happened in one of the earlier books. Ignore me :p

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Quick Q.

In the year of our (insert Deity of choice here) 2017 - what would be the appropriate thing to say to someone who chews on a toothpick all day long like candy? I think it's just the same toothpick. It's not really any of my business, but I can't talk to this person without constantly feeling drawn to stare at it. I have an easier time talking to women from the neck up.
You say to them "I appreciate your freedom to do whatever the fuck you want to as long as it isn't creating a victim. Your toothpick isn't any of my damn business and I have no right of any sort to tell you what to do with it... but I find it distracting. Carry on."

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
John Lithgow is amazing in The Crown. If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you give it a shot.
Oh I binged that shortly after it came out and thought he stole the entire show. I also liked the guy who played her dad (the King) from Mad Men. Thought he was fantastic, too.

jan

Reaction score
amazon's response to my inquiry about the basic demographics profile task..

thank heavens they have enough brain power to sort out your extra-complicated situation. Those other teams will, no doubt, need to ponder over this conundrum for quite awhile in order to find a solution..........

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're not, MTS replaces everything that Dashboard does which is why I don't bother fixing it (commas were added for 2 reasons, one being it makes it easier to tell the number by a quick glance and most importantly that >1mil looks way better with commas). You are right, np, glad you enjoy it.

There is :D

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate Interactions Between People(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Melissa Ferguson [A2I54KMUO0REDM] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.44] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.25] [Fast: 4.95] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is a psychology study examining how you interpret and understand social situations.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [35386606-35847] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
:spaz:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I just realized! They do it by year of birth, not by your age. So for everyone, your age will be off in the qualifications part of the year, until your birthday.
right. which is how i explained it to them. my birthday isn't until september so i've been excluded from everything with the 18-25 qual even though i'm 25 til then. there have been at least a $12 and a $3 in the last 2 days i was not able to take because of that qual!

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok back to work :bolt:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with hits being double accepted (those that are able to be)... could just be my trackpad buttons are going bad :/

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
right. which is how i explained it to them. my birthday isn't until september so i've been excluded from everything with the 18-25 qual even though i'm 25 til then. there have been at least a $12 and a $3 in the last 2 days i was not able to take because of that qual!
Um, good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.