• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had to put away the dishes every day growing up & washed my own dishes. I can't imagine the hell I would have gotten otherwise. My dad was super strict about that stuff, doing dishes + your own laundry+ cleaning the house and stuff or I wouldn't have been allowed to do jack shit. I actually feel anxiety even thinking about slacking off on that stuff. :biblethump:

I'm not a rule breaker. I break into a cold sweat if I even think about doing something I'm not supposed to.
bruh, same.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Is anyone getting snow? I just woke up and the roads are still clear. We had a strong 'dusting' this morning. And that's it.
It's been snowing here (central MA) all day, but apparently this morning's snow wasn't part of the NorEaster

Reactions: jan

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Cmoney @Cmoney people are dropping and selling ETH like crazy - what happened?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I need a 7.6 million-hits Taxes batch and then I think today will be a pretty neat day. Get to it Mturk.

Reactions: Sondi and turkLion

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine will sometimes throw himself on the floor and bust his head and then cry about his headache.
god, yes. Mine's 2.5 and I tell him I don't feel sorry for him and I won't kiss his booboo. Should I have more sympathy? :shrug:

Reactions: Jaded

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
god, yes. Mine's 2.5 and I tell him I don't feel sorry for him and I won't kiss his booboo. Should I have more sympathy? :shrug:
No. I usually tell him "maybe you shouldn't have flopped onto the floor like a fish". And then he tells me he's not my best friend anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.