03/08 - Today in the Fray on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a nap from 10 -3 (longer than many of my night sleeps) then picked up my son from school and went to OT. just now started turking . what did i miss?

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

DungBeetle

Reaction score
I took a nap from 10 -3 (longer than many of my night sleeps) then picked up my son from school and went to OT. just now started turking . what did i miss?
Not much, some new noblis, sentient is up right now, and christopher lin is back

Reactions: hyway

ChelseaT

Reaction score
Nothing much

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if for some reason you wanted this qual
Title: UVa PCL Qualification HIT: earn qualification for video advertisment coding | PANDA
Requester: UVA Political Cognition Laboratory [A1ZFAZGHIMBFPL] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.71][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.58]
Description:
The University of Virginia Political Cognition Laboratory has a large number of HITs that involve coding 30-second political commercials. Those HITs require a custom qualification, which is granted when you complete *THIS* HIT. This HIT includes a brief survey and a check that you can view the videos, plus some training information on the coding task. When you complete this HIT you will be automatically granted the qualification to work on our video coding HITs.To find the coding HITs, you can search for -PCL campaign ad coding-.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: UVa Political Cognition Lab (PCL) Ad Video Coding Qualification has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US, Total approved HITs is greater than 99

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Not much, some new noblis, sentient is up right now, and christopher lin is back
i just did a handful of noblis that went from a million available to none in a blink of an eye. I'll do some sentient but they bore me so much. Lin is doable as well. I understand them pretty well, but I was waiting fot the ones i already did to be accepted before hamming them. They have so I might

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
damnit my hit monitor ain't showing SHIT

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
i just did a handful of noblis that went from a million available to none in a blink of an eye. I'll do some sentient but they bore me so much. Lin is doable as well. I understand them pretty well, but I was waiting fot the ones i already did to be accepted before hamming them. They have so I might
I wonder if they pulled the batch? There is no way with that low of pay and as long as they took that they were gobbled up that fast! Weird...

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
did you accidentally turn off the fecal setting?
Brilliant! You're a genius. Just saying. I may love you a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.