03/09 - Meretricious Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Preferences | Accept
Requester: nballred [A1SF67RDRROL3N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.16] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 44
Description: Read through scenarios and provide your opinions and impressions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Repair Service Past Participants Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: thedorchannel

jan

Reaction score
Title: Perception and Attitudes(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Culture Diversity and Health Lab [A11JKX2BDI8DT3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.36] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:25:00
Available: 2
Description: This study investigates how people experience and react to the surrounding world.
Qualifications: Exc: [202648-202059] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US

Reactions: thedorchannel

jan

Reaction score
Meretricious?
Overnight stock market futures trading halted
more virus cases found
and me? I have to drive the carpool (the only thing that puts me at risk) while my daughter stays home?? (She says she can't go to school today).

:angry2:

cassius

Reaction score
Meretricious?
Overnight stock market futures trading halted
more virus cases found
and me? I have to drive the carpool (the only thing that puts me at risk) while my daughter stays home?? (She says she can't go to school today).

:angry2:
If you don't drive the carpool then all those other kids will stay home. What happens when the school decides that everyone stays home? Then you'll have your daughter full time and no breaks because she can't go anywhere.

jan

Reaction score
If you don't drive the carpool then all those other kids will stay home. What happens when the school decides that everyone stays home? Then you'll have your daughter full time and no breaks because she can't go anywhere.
Her school has about 100 kids and is very flexible. They could just hold classes online.

HOWEVER, they are not fully private. They get state money from those kids that come from school districts that allow that (not ours!). So, they go by the calendar set by their local district.

This means, they could go on-line for many students - but I think they have restrictions in place set by the school district they are in (rules I don't know much about).

For her staying home - meh. I don't care. I'd be happy to stay home for the next month. I mean, I can drive and hike and work in the garden. We live on a main road - we're not isolated in the woods. And we have our computers :). She'd be bored, sure. But she'd find things to do. (Art projects and the like). And with the weather getting warmer, I have been planning on hiking :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Media Use Survey(~ 25 minutes)Accept
Requester: Michelle Amazeen [A24E95N4L745IG] Contact
TV: $17.67/hr TO: 3.26
Reward: $3.13
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Do you use media? Take our survey about media habits and perceptions. Usually takes 25 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-123939198-202313] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Pretty quick. I didn't keep time. Less than 25 minutes though.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
well ... if you need a gig, one that probably keeps you away from everyone for some period of time, you can try this: ???

Pharmaceutical companies expect to soon begin paying “human guinea pigs” £3,500 (upwards of $4,500) to be infected with the coronavirus in a race to discover a vaccine for the disease, The Times reports.

• Grimacing
Reactions: jan

dw33b

Wallaby
Reaction score
good morning all...I think my Keurig is dying..it has been making funny sounds while brewing and it only made a 1/4 cup this morning :(
1/2 vinegar 1/2 water. If it's the reservoir type fill it with that and run it till it's out. If it's single serve, run it with that solution 5-6 times. If it's still too scaled after that it's time for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.