Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Our old pal Nate getting a little too political for 20c :ave:
"Please watch this 6 minute video and let us know your reaction."

I'll never understand how requesters who used to post great HITs, like $3/5min shit on his closed qual, think it's ever ok to then pay this much for something.

It boggles the mind.

alk69

Reaction score
Cheese and candles are apparently a serious subject and require more thoughtful consideration
Well, of course. You need candle light and cheese to go with all that wine and romance. These are immensely important considerations. The whole rest of your life(or at least the rest of the night) could hinge on the proper perfect choice of cheese and candles....and enough wine.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't email CVT but got an email late last night giving me qual. Or so I thought lol. I am having to do that qual test one with the zebras again. AHHHHHH I had to redo this one before so many times because it wouldn't go to the next image no matter what I did. At least this time was just one time on the zebra but my hand still remembers the agony.
Make sure you have alt pressed when you set your points at the edges of the picture so they stay in the frame. I'm 95% sure that's what gets them hung up.

Reactions: vandaria

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions of the police | Accept
Requester: Amanda [A1QIA25D2AHXOE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.44] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=13.69] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about the police
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

"You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating."

sending back

Reactions: JDWFM

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Already got a roofer guy coming over here after while. Its just some shingles that came off, its not really that bad. The insurance *should* pay for it.
The roofer is just going to say you need a new roof. The insurance company may or may not buck on it depending on the age of your roof. Roofers hate doing repairs and I don't blame them. If they do one repair on a roof and then they get blamed for every leak that happens afterwards. "We only had one leak before you worked on it" They won't warranty the repair because they don't know if it was done correctly. They don't mind giving you a guarantee on a new roof because they can guarantee that they did the job correctly. Underlayment, flashing, vent boots, drip edge on the gutters, etc... I'll eat a dirty sock if he doesn't recommend a new roof.

Reactions: cyberwasp and hello

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
The roofer is just going to say you need a new roof. The insurance company may or may not buck on it depending on the age of your roof. Roofers hate doing repairs and I don't blame them. If they do one repair on a roof and then they get blamed for every leak that happens afterwards. "We only had one leak before you worked on it" They won't warranty the repair because they don't know if it was done correctly. They don't mind giving you a guarantee on a new roof because they can guarantee that they did the job correctly. Underlayment, flashing, vent boots, drip edge on the gutters, etc... I'll eat a dirty sock if he doesn't recommend a new roof.
/me waiting for video

Reactions: Nikoratos

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh yeah, it will definitely be a new roof and not a patch job. the insurance paid for one about 25 years ago, its time for them to fork out for another roof

Reactions: Nikoratos

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
oh yeah, it will definitely be a new roof and not a patch job. the insurance paid for one about 25 years ago, its time for them to fork out for another roof
Congratulations on your new roof then. See if you can get them to spring for new leafguard gutters too. They'll look nice with your new roof vent and architectural shingles.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I thought at first too, was wrong this time. I already have 41 check-ins at this point, so almost done at least.

Would probably only take 3 minutes per check in if you didn't have to scroll up between each slider question.
They're awful.I need to go see what the minimum was on check ins and decide if it's worth it or not.

JDWFM

Reaction score
This is happening A LOT lately to me. No code.

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

spchles1

Reaction score
Did anyone complete the Stanford HCI- Classify Images as real or fake hit (I did it on 5 March). It paid out, but wasn't there a bonus. Something like .03c for every picture after 50 up to 650? Did anyone get a bonus yet?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
screenshot

This is happening A LOT lately to me. No code.
Your worker ID is in the screenshot.
Probably want to remove that.

And if you haven't, submit the HIT with that as your code.

Reactions: cb456

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Goldman is back if you need easy penny hits

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.