03/09 - We the Kings on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else get rejected by CSource Me on the Technology in the Workplace hit?

"This survey was designed to take 20 minutes. Therefore, response times of less than 15 minutes or less were considered problematic and response times of 8 minutes or less were rejected." There is no way that study needed that much time to complete :/ I read through everything thoroughly and was still rejected :shoot:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

"This survey was designed to take 20 minutes. Therefore, response times of less than 15 minutes or less were considered problematic and response times of 8 minutes or less were rejected." There is no way that study needed that much time to complete :/ I read through everything thoroughly and was still rejected :shoot:
Yep. Same here. I sent them a message and thanked them for a bogus rejection and wasting my time. Peachy feeling salty this morning

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Not the first time they've handed out whack rejections.

Reactions: ChelseaT

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Such a stupid reason for a rejection.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a psychologist among us? Need to PM a question [ and I'm not looking for personal help or anything like that -- just curious about something I see in this forum:) ]
My BA and my MS education are in psych, much of that in counseling ,but I do not have a license.

therefore I am the scariest kind...the amateur psychologist.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Same here. I sent them a message and thanked them for a bogus rejection and wasting my time. Peachy feeling salty this morning
Damn. I am going to message too but not sure if they will actually reverse it or not.

Not the first time they've handed out whack rejections.
Well, there's another person to add to my list of "do not work for" if they can't turn it around.

Such a stupid reason for a rejection.
I agree so much ;w;

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Damn. I am going to message too but not sure if they will actually reverse it or not.

Well, there's another person to add to my list of "do not work for" if they can't turn it around.

I agree so much ;w;
I don't expect them to reverse just wanted to tell them to rethink their stupid "approval process". I work hard for a good ratio.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a psychologist among us? Need to PM a question [ and I'm not looking for personal help or anything like that -- just curious about something I see in this forum:) ]
I've been married to a psychologist for 23 years. I know everything there is to know about pulling the wool over their eyes if you need that kind of help.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been married to a psychologist for 23 years. I know everything there is to know about pulling the wool over their eyes if you need that kind of help.
you're delusional if you think you're fooling your wife for two seconds

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $1.00 in approx. 5 minutes by completing a survey. Must be member of organization. | PANDA
Requester: Lydia Hagtvedt [A1QYQ0IF2MPDKG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.50 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to answer a series of questions. The survey will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out). Please only take this survey if you are a member of an organization.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: El Pablo

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy and TQueen

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $1.00 in approx. 5 minutes by completing a survey. Must be member of organization. | PANDA
Requester: Lydia Hagtvedt [A1QYQ0IF2MPDKG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.50 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to answer a series of questions. The survey will take about 5 minutes (we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out). Please only take this survey if you are a member of an organization.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
Same title as yesterday, I think, but totally different. Three minutes.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Research Survey (about 15 min.) | PANDA
Requester: Caglar Irmak [A2475TUFAPLP1T] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.08][Fair: 4.50][Comm: 3.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
YOU MUST HAVE SOUND ON YOUR COMPUTER OR HEADPHONES PLUGGED IN, IN ORDER TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, 10-15 min. duration, quick payment!
Time: 7 hours
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.