C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 1-2 minute survey about your opinions! | PANDA
Requester: Research Group [A2S2MAHER3SV7] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.40][Fair: 4.77][Comm: 4.82][Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Give us your opinion about products
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

cassius

Reaction score
As odd as his behavior is, I wonder more about his wife. What kind of wife would stand for that?
I wondered the same thing. As much as I hated to, and I mean this, stalking is creepy, I checked her FB page. She's not put up any public activity on it for over a year and that makes me wonder if she found out sooner than later (like me or I finally had to admit it later) what a jerk the guy is. Cause what he did is really really really creepy. I thought at first it was a Google burp, but I checked and rechecked. He's got hours up and everything. I noticed strange activity going on with some of my business dealings as I had my own business a few years back and had to put a stop to that on my bank account. I think he was putting things back into action. What concerns me is I don't want to get caught up in some sort of tax scheme he's got going on with my business name. That was what caught my eye when I found my name tied up in a business of his. My tax accountant said if I'm getting really concerned I'll have to call him. it's just strange. This isn't a teenager we are talking about.

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
I read that as he named his junk "business" and got very confused after that.
:ROFL: Sorry, wasn't thinking. He was a great collector of trash off of ebay, pawn shops and anywhere else he could find it. Once I saw him take a WW2 shirt to a gun show and sell it for 149$$. He paid 2 for it. The rest of the stuff he would just collect and stuff into corners and boxes and in the garage. He bought old cars, several WW2 jeeps, one for parts, that he never restored, though that was the excuse. And this was over a period of years. And when we got divorced much of my stuff was gone, stuff I really wanted but didn't know how I'd take it with me so I left it go. He'd stored everything his and mine somewhere out of the house and I supposed now he's selling what he can.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Public Policy Survey | PANDA
Requester: Tom Bowerman [A1B6ERVTF8W5E1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.88][Fair: 4.92][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.69]
Description:
Exploration into policy choices for USA citizens
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.03
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Employee performance feedback (about 5 min) | PANDA
Requester: Jonathan B. Evans [A3UTCHNKSSBJ8X] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.93][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Workers will review performance feedback of an employee and rate them on several dimensions
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
There might be something wrong with me. I just drove to work and gathered up my work to bring back home with me. Our software is online so I can do it from home.

Normal day for me, with desk job work and mturk work, but today I get to do both from the home computer in front of my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.