03/09 - We the Kings on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
Try Rip It, we used them over in Iraq/Afghanistan when we had to stay awake for super long periods at once.
If I drink 2 Monsters I get chest pain. I'm aiming for at least 4 am eastern. We'll see.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I get the bonus almost immediately after finishing the hit. How is this working for everyone else?
have you done them recently? past couple days they haven't been giving them. some said they said they would tally them up at the end of the week.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
You would be in for a real treat Rip It is like Liquid Cocaine minus the high. We used to chug 2 or 3 then sip on coffee. You could feel your heart get fast but you would not fall a sleep.

If I drink 2 Monsters I get chest pain. I'm aiming for at least 4 am eastern. We'll see.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
You would be in for a real treat Rip It is like Liquid Cocaine minus the high. We used to chug 2 or 3 then sip on coffee. You could feel your heart get fast but you would not fall a sleep.
Yeah, I'd be dialing 911.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This thread is full of death and sickness, my new thread is full of love and happiness. Go there!

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
have you done them recently? past couple days they haven't been giving them. some said they said they would tally them up at the end of the week.
I haven't even tried for the last couple of days. I've worked in the restaurant industry for years, so those were easy for me, but the new ones seem a bit more difficult. I'll do some research tomorrow, and get on the taxi hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.