03/10 - Fortifying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. Little dude is benadryl'd and napping. My wife apologized and gave me muffins before heading back to work. So things are okay there.

Actually camped out on a couch in my baby's room to make sure he doesn't start gagging and choking on snarf again. Today is the first (and hopefully last) time I have ever seen one of my children turn purple because they couldn't breathe.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that is awesome, and youre still here. o_O :happy:
Edit: I got an inheritance a couple years ago, maybe a fifth of that, got my house cheap, and a couple used cars, health issues had hit and I'd just lost my job, which...well it certainly doesn't last forever. good plan.
Well, It's not an inheritance. I opened a used car business with my mom's husband and some scumbag and my myself. I was just the money.marketing/sales and tech guy. So, my job didn't require me to be there all the time. My mom's husband was 50% owner but, just trusted this guy to be up front. Nope. He took my name off the bank account even though I was treasurer. He had my mom's hubby taken off the bank account even though he was president/owner because he didn't want us to see the pre-cooked books. We made, myself and mom's hubby, $50,000 a piece the first year as profit. I put in $40k, lol. The second year, no money came in. We were operating at a loss! After suing him, in the discovery, we found out he had embezzled over 3 mil from the business. We just won on Jan 6th. Now I need a good business lawyer/collections attorney to track down his assets. He hid my money. We had a deal to settle out of court 2 years ago for 30k. He never held up his end so it went to trial. We won and now he wants to pay the 30k. I told him that deal fell apart a year ago. It'll take at least double now. But, I want a hungry new attorney to dig and find the $500k for me.:)

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, It's not an inheritance. I opened a used car business with my mom's husband and some scumbag and my myself. I was just the money.marketing/sales and tech guy. So, my job didn't require me to be there all the time. My mom's husband was 50% owner but, just trusted this guy to be up front. Nope. He took my name off the bank account even though I was treasurer. He had my mom's hubby taken off the bank account even though he was president/owner because he didn't want us to see the pre-cooked books. We made, myself and mom's hubby, $50,000 a piece the first year as profit. I put in $40k, lol. The second year, no money came in. We were operating at a loss! After suing him, in the discovery, we found out he had embezzled over 3 mil from the business. We just won on Jan 6th. Now I need a good business lawyer/collections attorney to track down his assets. He hid my money. We had a deal to settle out of court 2 years ago. He never held up his end so it went to trial. We won and now he wants to pay the 30k. I told him that deal fell apart a year ago. It'll take at least double now. But, I want a hungry new attorney to dig and find the $500k for me.:)
holy crap, what a mess. hope it all works out well for you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
i really wouldnt put all this out there. just incase. that slim chance a lawyer tracks this stuff down and see you put it on in the open and what-not. lawyers are brutal.

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Longitudinal Healthcare Decision Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Nikolos M Gurney [A2AME6IJD611SE] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Healthcare Choice Study
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [36820-36231] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
What is the script called that fixes the queue error where it just keeps refreshing? :)
edit nvm

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i really wouldnt put all this out there. just incase. that slim chance a lawyer tracks this stuff down and see you put it on in the open and what-not. lawyers are brutal.
We won the settlement. It's judgment has been entered into public record by me last week. No NDA's signed. I'm Good because part of the judgment made me sole owner. So defamation or liability issues. But, thanks for the concern.

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Participate in Game-like Research Study
Requester: Draper [AUQQ5XLGR3SO0] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Tasks may include cognitive/affective tests, data analysis, argument construction, simulations, game-playing, or other interactive activities.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older is 0; Masters has been granted; Location is US; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet is 0

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: sinon and Jaded

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Also maybe don't quote it all in your post. :)
ill delete mine too. lol yeah...a girl who has something i have, can't stand up more than ten min without passing out, said some lawyers tell her she is faking it because their spies saw her walk to put her own wheelchair in a van. She isn't claiming to be paralyzed, darn it, but anyway, it shows 'spies are everywhere'.
:tinfoil:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
We won the settlement. It's judgment has been entered into public record by me last week. No NDA's signed. I'm Good because part of the judgment made me sole owner. So defamation or liability issues. But, thanks for the concern.
no nda. good! that was my main concern with ya. hope you get all the settlement. yee haw!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh missed this. and cool abt cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.