03/10 - Fortifying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been toiling with this for awhile now but now I guess is as good a time as any to announce that this is my final post at MTC. For various reasons that I really don't want to get into, I feel it's really time for me to move on. Honestly I'd thought about doing this late last year but for whatever reasons decided not to, but given things and thoughts for the past week or so really feel it's for the best that I vacate. I really suck at these sort of things but felt it was best to leave with some closure, albeit how murky it sounds.

FAREWELL :wave:
Goodbye and good luck, best wishes

Reactions: Rerun

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: It's Gamera!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Wine Knowledge Test(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Nikolos M Gurney [A2AME6IJD611SE] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Must be 21+ and have tried wine. Please do uptake this survey if you are not old enough/have not tried wine.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [36825-36236] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

nyx

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I've been toiling with this for awhile now but now I guess is as good a time as any to announce that this is my final post at MTC. For various reasons that I really don't want to get into, I feel it's really time for me to move on. Honestly I'd thought about doing this late last year but for whatever reasons decided not to, but given things and thoughts for the past week or so really feel it's for the best that I vacate. I really suck at these sort of things but felt it was best to leave with some closure, albeit how murky it sounds.

You'll be missed. Good luck with your future endeavors! :cat:

Reactions: Rerun

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

:biblethump:I'll miss you!!

Reactions: Kerek and Rerun

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
My son is in the Navy, and is shipping out soon (around his birthday). How much should I put on an Amazon ecard so that he can buy a game for his phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.