hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you haven't gotten your 2.

Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.07 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 20
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Reactions: Pleco

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I just told an agent I didn't have anyone in my party for my reservation and got sad.

Reactions: hyway and jan

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can we please remember to keep it professional while working on HITs. Our work reflects workers on mturk as a whole.
I prefer to let the foreign workers represent mturk as a whole and encourage requesters to pay the $1/hr that would be a good wage in other low income countries

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
So, these are actual hits right? Like things the requesters are watching for whatever reason?
they want you to be "clever" so that the app can get well tested. Now, I don't think the turkers on the other side of these hits are as happy with that deduction. I sense a lot of returns of my requests

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This staying home thing is expensive. Now the damn cat is sick and going to the vet tomorrow.

Some may remember that my decision to "keep" her when she moved into my garage was based on the fact that we won a small sum from the lottery right after she moved in. After tomorrow's vet bill (just to DIAGNOSE her problems) she has officially spent all the lottery money she brought to us!

(While it barely makes a dent, was happy to see invites to $4 worth of surveys in my email...thank you Mturk Gods. Could you multiply that by 100 now?)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
they want you to be "clever" so that the app can get well tested. Now, I don't think the turkers on the other side of these hits are as happy with that deduction. I sense a lot of returns of my requests
Are you being clever though?

EDIT: I don't know which word to stress her to make my point. So have this turtle :turtle:

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Can we please remember to keep it professional while working on HITs. Our work reflects workers on mturk as a whole.
if you are talking about the reservation hits then I am assuming they want people doing their hits to do them in the same way that the lonely drunks calling for rides will be doing it or the strangers in town who know nothing about the place. I could be professional and put all the necessary information in the first post and get a reservation in the next one, but i don't think that is what they are looking for.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you being clever though?
i am being like someone who is at the club using his app to get an uber. Clever as in duping the behavior of potential users? I say yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.