Title: Help us understand how people choose nannies | Accept
Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=2.21] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=51] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=0.36] [Pen=0.52] [Res=0.00] [Rec=33] [Rej=2] [ToS=1] [Brk=5]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Read short profiles of nannies, rate them, and then take a brief survey [5-10 minutes]
Qualifications: low quality DoesNotExist ; Completed Choosing Doctor Study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Don't forget, they've rejected people for doing more than one "help us understand how people choose XXX" in the last few days

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about drinking alcohol | Accept
Requester: Woo-Kyoung Ahn [AAUM27LL9SR6O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.67[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.43[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.91[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.50[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.65[/color]] [Reviews=47] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]]
TO2: [Hrly=[color=Mediumslateblue]11.25[/color]] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Brk=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Description: You will asked questions concerning your thoughts about drinking alcohol. All responses are anonymous.
Qualifications: AlcInvinc DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Vanyanka

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer surveys about your attitudes and music preferences!(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jaime Napier [A34LHE589P9TU1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]17.78[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Reviews=4] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: [Hrly=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]10.37[/COLOR]] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Brk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 1.72
Duration: 20:00
Description: Give us your opinions about social relations and music videos.
Qualifications: TP Panel: -112871594 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [133554-132965] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
For the ladies

TabethaC

Reaction score
Well today took an interesting turn. I got a letter in the mail from Walmart Pharmacy saying my blood pressure medicine from one certain pharmaceutical company was on recall. Had to run to Walmart to find out what I need to do. They called my doctor's office to have them get me something else. They hadn't called them back by the time I was ready to leave, so 'm just waiting now. Fun times.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the tone of email messages (10 min) | Accept
Requester: Devin Burns [A3MC7G2NCANGYF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]25.78[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Reviews=2] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: [Hrly=[COLOR=Steelblue]12.18[/COLOR]] [Pen=1.00] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Brk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 1.33
Duration: 30:00
Description: We will present different email messages and want you to rate their tone on a positive to negative scale. Estimated completion time is 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5ish minutes

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well today took an interesting turn. I got a letter in the mail from Walmart Pharmacy saying my blood pressure medicine from one certain pharmaceutical company was on recall. Had to run to Walmart to find out what I need to do. They called my doctor's office to have them get me something else. They hadn't called them back by the time I was ready to leave, so 'm just waiting now. Fun times.
lots of blood pressure meds have been on recall lately. If your blood pressure is bad enough your doc may have you keep taking them. My boyfriend's did.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

TabethaC

Reaction score
lots of blood pressure meds have been on recall lately. If your blood pressure is bad enough your doc may have you keep taking them. My boyfriend's did.
I'm sure they will, cause I definitely need it. I just don't know if they'll have me change the type of medicine or what. I was on one medicine for a while but it started causing me to cough, so they switched to this one. We'll see what they say.

Reactions: themildone

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer surveys about your attitudes and music preferences!(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jaime Napier [A34LHE589P9TU1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]17.78[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Reviews=4] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: [Hrly=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]10.37[/COLOR]] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Brk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 1.72
Duration: 20:00
Description: Give us your opinions about social relations and music videos.
Qualifications: TP Panel: -112871594 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [133554-132965] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This was around 7 minutes for me. Also, ugh.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Attention Task | Accept
Requester: Honey Lab [A1JPTS3SMZ257I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.07[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.94[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.21[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.83[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.54[/color]] [Reviews=53] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: [Hrly=[color=Mediumorchid]7.46[/color]] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Brk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 4.40
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: Attend to a rapid stream of images. The experiment should take 23-43 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score
Message from Computer Vision Turk
---------------------------------
Hi All,

Going forward your hits would be approved 2 days after you finish the HIT.
The reason for this change is we found out a few workers were misusing the system
and took advantage of shorter approval times.

This has caused us a lot of monetary loss and even though this sucks for everyone
we have no choice but to increase the approval times. This will ensure that
activity from such workers can be REJECTED. Please note we don't reject work
(we have not till now) but these are extreme cases and going forward we won't be
forgiving for such cases. [Just to be clear you don't have to worry if you
got soft ban. It does not mean we will reject your work.]

In case you have suggestions please do let us know. We apologize in advance for the
longer approval times but we hope that you understand that it is a necessary
measure.

Regards,
Computer Vision Turk

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi All,

The reason for this change is we found out a few workers were misusing the system

This has caused us a lot of monetary loss and even though this sucks for everyone
(we have not till now) but these are extreme cases and going forward we won't be

In case you have suggestions please do let us know. We apologize in advance for the
measure.

Regards,
Computer Vision Turk
I hate people.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on human perception and decision making. This takes no more than 17 minutes. | Accept
Requester: Wolfgang Karlstetter [A34IIR2H6LZGE6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]17.09[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumorchid]1.69[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumpurple]2.29[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.71[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumpurple]2.63[/color]] [Reviews=15] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Tell us how you perceive yourself and others and make decisions. This takes no more than 17 minutes.
Qualifications: Completed One Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US; Completed Survey 1 (2019) DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
If they recall mine for that cancer-causing crap, I guess I'm screwed since I've been taking it for like 23 years :sofa:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi All,

measure.

Regards,
Computer Vision Turk
Yea the mistake they made was being too nice.
I never worked for them but I think the soft-ban messages said something like "don't worry we'll still approve all your work"

When scammers read that, their almonds were activated.

TabethaC

Reaction score
If they recall mine for that cancer-causing crap, I guess I'm screwed since I've been taking it for like 23 years :sofa:
Which one do you take? What cancer-causing crap? I don't know a whole lot about what is causing this recall but I don't think it's that. And its not the medicine persay, just one manufacturer of it. Something about impurities or something the letter said.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Which one do you take? What cancer-causing crap? I don't know a whole lot about what is causing this recall but I don't think it's that. And its not the medicine persay, just one manufacturer of it. Something about impurities or something the letter said.
I read something about the impurities being possible carcinogens. It's probably just a precaution, since we aren't hearing about any actual cases. I take atenolol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that's what they're all being recalled for, carcinogens or something

Status
Not open for further replies.