03/11 - Impromptu Dance Party Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabethaC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from silvy for work related to 302U8RURJZ0ZEJSM717NCHN7SCMVN3.
The value of your bonus is: $3.25 USD

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short psychology survey (takes about 10 mins) | Accept
Requester: Mind and Development Lab [A2KI2O6FFDTLSG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.55] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=3.91] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.95] [Pen=2.50] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks you to answer some questions about which actions are good and bad
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Katia2019

Reaction score
Lol at the new CVT Hits.. you need to actually click on something and then type in the object name in the box below the picture. need to do this for 10 pictures, all for 15 cents. Yeah, no thanks. What a useless qual to have now. the only good HITs were the 0.12 cent ones from a few days ago, and the 20 cent ones from a few months back.

Katia2019

Reaction score
From MIT Political Science

Hi,

Thank you for your message. We erroneously rejected your assignment because of confusion on our part regarding mTurk. We will be reversing the rejection as soon as possible! Please let us know if the reversal does not go through for any reason.

Thank you for reaching out, and we sincerely apologize for our mistake. We thank you for your time on mTurk, and we thank you for calling this to our attention.

Best wishes,
Survey Team

They were polite and sent an email owning up to their mistake.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Lol at the new CVT Hits.. you need to actually click on something and then type in the object name in the box below the picture. need to do this for 10 pictures, all for 15 cents. Yeah, no thanks. What a useless qual to have now. the only good HITs were the 0.12 cent ones from a few days ago, and the 20 cent ones from a few months back.
Yeah....all while worrying that you'll get a random softban from doing these underpaid ones and then he'll actually drop a decent batch that doesn't have that arbitrary "New Batch!" even though it's a new batch. That's what happened to me with the .12 ones lol got the new qual, still couldn't do the new batch because he didn't actually make it a "New Batch!"

Reactions: vestibule

DarkGifts

Reaction score
I've been distracted lately... what's the current situation with CVTs?

Are they still giving out random softbans?

Have they revoked quals? Given second chance quals?

What's the good word? Should I give em another chance or are they gonna mess up my account with their willy nilly banning? lol
It's a mystery indeed.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Appliance Image Entry | Accept
Requester: Justin Thacker [AZZ4E7FKHTAXH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.30[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.22[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.94[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.32[/color]] [Reviews=33] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: [Hrly=[color=Mediumorchid]6.00[/color]] [Pen=0.52] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Brk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 30:00
Available: 124
Description: Enter the model and serial numbers from the image provided
Qualifications: Photo Moderation Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: About 2-3 minutes. Answer some simple questions.(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Turri [A3NBHCAP8DYMWH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]26.70[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.81[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.97[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.73[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.94[/color]] [Reviews=92] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: [Hrly=[color=Steelblue]15.71[/color]] [Pen=0.03] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Brk=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 15:00
Available: 23
Description: Answer some simple questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Sad. The only thing I can figure is I must have missed an object on the answer simple questions hit, and they decided that was enough to not grant me the new qualification. I only did about a hundred because I was afraid of this, and my hourly was abysmal so I don't even think this is the case. I never had the opportunity to do any traces from the time of the first qual to the second. I also emailed without a response. :( I love trace's, even with garbage pay i would still do them.
Did you have the old qual?

Jatis

Reaction score
Did you have the old qual?
Yes. I did about 20 traces in january and got soft banned understandably (hadn't turked in months and was rushing). They then gave me the qual like two weeks later. and then i never got the new qual.

Reactions: Merovign

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. I did about 20 traces in january and got soft banned understandably (hadn't turked in months and was rushing). They then gave me the qual like two weeks later. and then i never got the new qual.
PM me please J @Jatis.

Reactions: Jatis
Status
Not open for further replies.