03/13 - Mostly Simple Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Title: 2 Minute Study evaluating other people's opinions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sauder Research [A2XMDKCW9TNM6T] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.34] [Fair: 4.93] [Comm: 4.62] [Fast: 4.98] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 3]
Description:
You will read about a person's opinion on a topic and answer questions
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: 1Study has not been granted; 1aStudy has not been granted; 2Study has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
1 minute

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my favorite piece of adult mail today: bills!
Can I go back to being a child so I can hand the scary looking envelop to mom and not question it? No? Okay.
All you have to do is switch to paperless billing, being sure that each related email is sent directly to trash. Very simple.

(Also, I'm not saying this is necessarily consequence-free, but it's nice to live in denial for a little while anyway.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kessikitty

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
All you have to do is switch to paperless billing, being sure that each related email is sent directly to trash. Very simple.

(Also, I'm not saying this is necessarily consequence free, but it's nice to live in denial for a little while anyway.)
Oh god no. I fucked up and had my electric bill going straight to spam on accident. I didn't pay it for 3 months cause I'm scatterbrained and we got a knock on the door. Had to cough up $300 on the spot to pay it so they don't shut it off. NEVER AGAIN. I get both paper and e-mail now. Scariest moment of my so far short adult life (i'm 22). Now My husband double checks every time a bill is paid and we have a full on LIST on the wall for it. LIFE LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY. DONT FORGET YOU HAVE TO PAY BILLS.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh god no. I fucked up and had my electric bill going straight to spam on accident. I didn't pay it for 3 months cause I'm scatterbrained and we got a knock on the door. Had to cough up $300 on the spot to pay it so they don't shut it off. NEVER AGAIN. I get both paper and e-mail now. Scariest moment of my so far short adult life (i'm 22). Now My husband double checks every time a bill is paid and we have a full on LIST on the wall for it. LIFE LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY. DONT FORGET YOU HAVE TO PAY BILLS.
its so weird when u break character

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
(this is where my disclaimer comes in.)

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did a bunch of laundry and food prep and putting random stuff away and now I just want to go to sleep instead of finishing a bunch of other half-done chores or being alone with my thoughts.

Oh wait... the baby's crying. nevermind! :baby: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.