03/13 - Mostly Simple Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Weren't you vaping at one point? I was but my effing vape shop kept running out of the things I like and then not restocking them often enough so I would go there and they would have my juice but in like 0g and wouldn't order new stock until that stuff was gone... So I picked up a pack of smokes and sadly started smoking those again.. but I just ordered some juice directly from the supplier.

I'm also going to get into building my own coils and shit. Vaping saves me a bunch of money compared to smoking.

Anyway, you'll always be my CSAT king. <3

Today's Projected Earnings: $52.60 + Bonuses: $1.00 = $53.60 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9)

My new years resolution was to switch from smoking cigs to vaping. I went into a store & there were so many I just got overwhelmed & walked out. I don't know the first thing about these devices, except seeing a few explode on the news. Guess I've just put it on halt until I can figure out which one is reliable. I do wish there was some kind of standard for the industry or some kind of testing required before the vape devices are sold.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I make my own coils and e-juice and it costs me about 4 dollars a month to vape :)
I do too. I've been using the same Provari with a Z-Atty Pro on it for a few years now. I've had a lot of fun making my own e-juice too, but I'm definitely not as good as some of artisans I've bought it from.

Reactions: rjd66 and optipfrog

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
My new years resolution was to switch from smoking cigs to vaping. I went into a store & there were so many I just got overwhelmed & walked out. I don't know the first thing about these devices, except seeing a few explode on the news. Guess I've just put it on halt until I can figure out which one is reliable. I do wish there was some kind of standard for the industry or some kind of testing required before the vape devices are sold.
its a great hobby for people who aren't good at anything to just shit out brand names and stupid combinations for hours

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

lo3fg

Reaction score
Title: 2-min website evalutation questionaire(WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- B2B Marketplace Lead Genera [A36ZUAZWVX836V] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
Help us identify attributes and record contact data for websites
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3234
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is not US; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2-min website evalutation questionaire(WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- B2B Marketplace Lead Genera [A36ZUAZWVX836V] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
Help us identify attributes and record contact data for websites
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3234
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is not US; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

LOL? No qual for it?

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
What RDA do you have? I'm thinking about picking up the Indestructable RDA from Wimsec and Jaybo. Looks pretty easy for a first build. After that I might tool around with making my own juice but I'm really enjoying the stuff from Coastal Clouds. Not sure if I can compete with it.
I have two sets I use, I have a innokin Disrupter with a Uwell crown tank(first generation) and Kbox with a taifun gt2

Reactions: Not A Robot

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to get into this. I have bought rigs and juice from stores but the cost seems to be just slightly less than cigs. I need an ELI5 for all this....
Oh wow, I save about $100 a month vaping instead of smoking. My juice is 30ml bottle and lasts about 2 weeks for $20.

It is sort of hard to get into. I have tried out so many different things before settling on something, wasted a bunch of money. But now I know what is decent and not so decent. Yeah, we should move this into it's own thread, but I would be more than willing to help you find something beginner friendly on the cheap. Not tonight though because I for real am getting off here, but tomorrow I'll send you some suggestions if you want.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to do the same but don't have the cash yet. Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/Vaping/ for some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.