03/14 - Mash My Button Monday

Should you add Lepi's Big Blue Button to your signature?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Positively yes

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Wat?

Votes: 68 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey on Counterexamples and Spec Tracing | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Quay [A1FJKVMV5JOJGI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.82][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.67][Fast: 3.93]
Description:
A link to a survey on tracing specifications. Takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Above average reading comprehension skills recommended.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 34
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
This hit made me feel like I don't even speak english. I ended up just guessing. none of it made any sense.

Reaction score
How many approved are you at ?
Quite a bit, a kind of ridiculous amount because of the the HITs I used to do, so like 20k
DO NOT flunk your class because of MTURK!!!! I turked through college and you can make an ok amount. The key is leaving your computer on and knowing when to work and when it is more productive to go study, do laundry, sleep, party (not necessarily in that order! lol) Sometimes I would study and leave my Hit Monitor on. If it went off, then I put the books down and worked. Once I was done working then I went back to studying. It's takes a lot of discipline and multitasking. School should come first though because in the long run that is what will help you the most! It may seem like certain people turk 24/7, but typically they're turking when it's busy and just hanging out here and BSing until it picks up. Hope this helps some, my brain is a little mushy after a day of surveys. If you'd like you can PM me and I will try to help with tips on turking your way through college :) Good luck!
Nah I'm not in college like other people. See my age, etc. I'm going to a community college, it was better than sitting around and literally I had close to an empty resume before(srs), so I'm hoping that this might make me seem a little more normal on the resume front? Maybe

It has its benefits and was probably the thing to do given my options, but I don't know what it's going to lead to, etc

Edit : BTW, my brain is also tired, TY for your post actually. Will think about it

Last edited:

DungBeetle

Reaction score
I thinking I am going to switch from Uber to Lyft with these slow responses

Reactions: lobo925

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions!! | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Survey Center [A1CVNISFZ8L1MO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.33 Communicativity★★★★ 4.67 Generosity★★★★ 4.89 Fairness★★★★ 4.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a 15 minute survey about your daily life-- only if you qualify
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None
finally caught this on panda, it was about 10-11 minutes going fast

Reactions: Deleted member 481

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Quite a bit, a kind of ridiculous amount because of the the HITs I used to do, so like 20k
Oh that's awesome! Getting over the hump of 5k and 10k approved can be a bit daunting! With those numbers you should have access to all the surveys and batches that aren't masters. (do you have masters?) Mornings are definitely best for surveys. Batches post more sporadically though out the day.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: View a short video and answer a few questions <2 min | PANDA
Requester: Sean Westwood [A2CECF6RKYKO5L] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★ 4.80 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
Submit a new TO review
Description: View a short video and answer a few questions <2 min
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

good to

Reactions: VGB

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
More Pie

Title: Product Search Relevance for Home Improvement
Requester: PI Search [AWS6DGRD25TPW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.67 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.96 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given search terms and search results, judge how relevant the search results are to the search query.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 2056
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Qualification Test for Home Improvement is not less than 70;PI Qualification is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Drwho10

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

More Pie

Title: Product Search Relevance for Home Improvement
Requester: PI Search [AWS6DGRD25TPW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.67 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.96 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given search terms and search results, judge how relevant the search results are to the search query.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 2056
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Qualification Test for Home Improvement is not less than 70;PI Qualification is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
Ugh, that's the screener I can't get above 70% on.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
now that pi is dropping the batches here comes the questions on how to pass the qual

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.