Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Below, please list 5 good friends"

thanks for reminding me I don't have 5 friends, asshole
I'll be one of your 5 friends but I'm gonna take a real hands-off approach to things like talking and interacting as friends and even acknowledging the other person exists.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 3.86] [Fast: 4.68] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
Description:
A multiple choice survey about common words
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [37012-36423] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Wish the players in this laboratory game would pick up pace.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll be one of your 5 friends but I'm gonna take a real hands-off approach to things like talking and interacting as friends and even acknowledging the other person exists.
that's my kinda friend right there

Reactions: Pleco

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, at least you're not in TN. We had all four seasons in a week. At least I got to stroll around a Wal*Mart and laugh at the empty shelves of bread, milk, and eggs. Busiest place in town was the liquor store though. Go figure.

Went from shorts to below freezing from ONE squall line of storms.
We've had all four seasons in a week here too, unfortunately. I moved up here recently from GA, very familiar with that weirdness for the past decade lol. It's just uh...an actual blizzard so I can't leave to get pizza anyway. GOt gorgeous view of the river in the snow from theapartment though.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Randomest PSA you'll read all day: If you were a 90s kid like me, you might be interested to know that Twitch is streaming every single Power Rangers episode, starting at the very beginning, beginning at 11AM Pacific. Link!

(Edited to add: I always have to have background noise on while I work, so this works out nicely for me. Also my PE has been sucking hot death for two days now, so I'm just going to lean into it.)

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
"Below, please list 5 good friends"

thanks for reminding me I don't have 5 friends, asshole
reminds me of a chris rock joke

the columbine shooters were mad they didnt have friends!

I saw the year book picture! It was 6 of yall!

I aint have 6 friends in high school!

I aint got 6 friends now!

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Just as my twin brother and I were laying under a doorway covered in ketchup eating raw fish wondering what to do next on a slow mTurk day...this was bestowed upon us

Reactions: Jaded

Sara Gates

Reaction score
MM2 was given out to people who did either the MM1 or the Unqualled brackets Sunday-Monday. There was a process in place involved in giving out MM2 quals, but I was firewalled off that process deliberately as part of our methodology so all I can say for sure is that doing a bracket was the first pre-req for getting MM2 qual.
That cant be possible because i did the unqualed hit on Monday and i can not do these swarm ones :(

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
That cant be possible because i did the unqualed hit on Monday and i can not do these swarm ones :(
What are these swarm hits? I have mm1 qual

Also, I had their panda running all morning

Sara Gates

Reaction score
What are these swarm hits? I have mm1 qual

Also, I had their panda running all morning
Its the ones people have been posting with A, B, or C in the title. you need MM2 to do them. Which a bunch of us dont have even though we think we should :(

Reactions: lsutiger25

Iron Turkus

Dumpster Fire
Reaction score
We've had all four seasons in a week here too, unfortunately. I moved up here recently from GA, very familiar with that weirdness for the past decade lol. It's just uh...an actual blizzard so I can't leave to get pizza anyway. GOt gorgeous view of the river in the snow from theapartment though.
I've never left the south, so the only knowledge I have of the north are the stories my wife tells me of her childhood in MN. I sort of just assume everything up there is snow elf territory. I'm pretty sure one of the stories involved kids huddling together to avoid freezing to death even WITH coats during recess.

Oddly enough I leave for TN on Sunday for a week! As long as there's no blizzard, it's a step up
Gonna be in the 70s next week at least in East TN. Pack for both hot and cold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.