03/15 - Frightening Friday

Have you voted for the best submission in this week's Survivor challenge? https://bit.ly/2JgtU2V

• Yes because I care about people other than myself.

• No because I'm a selfish monster.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Assessing Job Descriptions (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Chatman [A1R128RVDI5D3K] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 4.08] [Comm: 4.13] [Fair: 3.74] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 45
Description: Take part in a paid research study which examines how people react to certain workplace environments.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Random Question: How do you guys/girls keep track of who owes you a bonus? Or do you? I know a few people owe me a bonus from a few weeks ago, but I can't remember who for the life of me. I kind of want to start keeping track of that as much as I can.
I use TurkerView. Super easy to keep track of and use. I just input my bonus I am expecting into the review (there is a spot for bonus). Then on the TurkerView page it keeps your bonuses expected on a separate page for you. Then when you receive it you can confirm it or if you don't you can mark as unpaid bonus.

Last edited:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take off the rest of the day (as long as that voice in the back of my head that tells me I'm missing all the money stays at bay). I hope you all have a great day and make lots of money!!!

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take off the rest of the day (as long as that voice in the back of my head that tells me I'm missing all the money stays at bay). I hope you all have a great day and make lots of money!!!
I doubt you're missing much LOL

Reactions: GTR and LucyO

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
To anyone who Turks at night, how are the HITs? I'd think it would be more quiet so I never try.

Reactions: GTR and C to the J

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
My "Kitchen Appliance Classification" hits haven't approved from yesterday. I'm apprehensive about doing more in this new batch. Anyone have any more info on Gregory Aponte?

Status
Not open for further replies.