03/15 - Swell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I've sorta been a bit worried about 'enforced' protection and back-lash from people who blame all the very inconvenient measures on the older population. Really, that's the population it's been attributed to.
No worries, I'll make you an ID to get through the checkpoints, too! Honestly, my personal belief is that covid-19 has been here longer than reported and most people thought it was just a mild but unusual case of the flu.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
i don't mind self-quaranting a little bit more than normal because i feel like i am doing it for the good of my 76 year old dad who i visit everyday. he's been coughing but no temperature or breathing issues so it must be allergies like me.

as for the presser from your other message, it must have been short as the news feeds are showing the exteriors of the capitol building and the white house right now. there is a cruise ship news feed so i'm going to have to check what that is about as i thought all the cruise ships were already docked and unloaded to quarantine sites by now.
https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news...0-intl-hnk/h_ceaf38e261628f06a2aeedeec1b1c163

Reactions: Blakkat and rsmath

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Psychology of Categories(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Cognition Lab [A3FCJX0FTFAB96] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.11] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.26] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=162] [ToS=3]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: The study was designed to investigate how people categorize objects around them, and how different sources are categorically viewed when investigating the world.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

HelloHello

Reaction score
i don't mind self-quaranting a little bit more than normal because i feel like i am doing it for the good of my 76 year old dad who i visit everyday. he's been coughing but no temperature or breathing issues so it must be allergies like me.

as for the presser from your other message, it must have been short as the news feeds are showing the exteriors of the capitol building and the white house right now. there is a cruise ship news feed so i'm going to have to check what that is about as i thought all the cruise ships were already docked and unloaded to quarantine sites by now.
It's pretty long - put in pence briefing 3/15/20 on Google - I'm still watching it on C-span.org [edit] it was live at 6:02 PM ET]

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
No worries, I'll make you an ID to get through the checkpoints, too! Honestly, my personal belief is that covid-19 has been here longer than reported and most people thought it was just a mild but unusual case of the flu.
I completely agree!

alk69

Reaction score
Until today, I thought I was well prepared for possibly being unable to get any supplies for awhile. I'm good to go for a month. After today, I'm thinking I need to fire up my photoshop skills and make a fake ID in case they prohibit me from leaving my house, lol.
Don't worry! It won't be long until they can't find anyone to prevent you from leaving your house. They'll all be locked in their houses.

• Haha

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: David Lee [A3H2BW7VQNDQR2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: This is a psychology survey that will ask you to answer some questions about yourself.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's pretty long - put in pence briefing 3/15/20 on Google - I'm still watching it on C-span.org [edit] it was live at 6:02 PM ET]
oh. that was the 5pm presser, it was over an hour. i thought you were talking about a newer evening one a while ago during the sports time.

white haired guys - i think the vp is natural. i'm going to have to pay attention to tomorrow's presser to see if any of the others also have white hair or if it is grey with overblooming tv lighting making it seem white.

4 more cases of CV today, all in my county. 17 total and several of the most recent have been in their 20s to 40s so it may be younger people being stupid such as seen on the local tv news going to the crowded bar and telling the reporter they were not worried about catching it.

governor announces bars and restaurants going to have to cut capacity and separate tables by 6 feet so no more packed bars for awhile. i have a feeling all the relative younger people testing positive pushed the order.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
oh. that was the 5pm presser, it was over an hour. i thought you were talking about a newer evening one a while ago during the sports time.

white haired guys - i think the vp is natural. i'm going to have to pay attention to tomorrow's presser to see if any of the others also have white hair or if it is grey with overblooming tv lighting making it seem white.
Hmm, my LIVE symbol says 6:00 pm. I spent some time looking for it. There's one tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon scheduled as well though times weren't announced. On my end now I switch over to the Governor's evening address.[edit] Glad I voted for the current Govenor!

Last edited:

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a mixed academic survey | Accept
Requester: amy [A1CMOIC7KQS29C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.89] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 31
Description: Listen to a video and provide some opinions about online ordering delivery costs
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a mixed academic survey | Accept
Requester: amy [A1CMOIC7KQS29C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.89] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 31
Description: Listen to a video and provide some opinions about online ordering delivery costs
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
there was 31 hits available when you posted. I'm making it 32 as I return, lol. I'm done for the night!

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score

4 more cases of CV today, all in my county. 17 total and several of the most recent have been in their 20s to 40s so it may be younger people being stupid such as seen on the local tv news going to the crowded bar and telling the reporter they were not worried about catching it.

governor announces bars and restaurants going to have to cut capacity and separate tables by 6 feet so no more packed bars for awhile. i have a feeling all the relative younger people testing positive pushed the order.
Agree with you that people ignoring the guidelines have pushed authorities to take action.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
crazy easy survey and super fast approval!

Title: A Short Survey on Medical Devices(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CB Lab [A8YWFHYTOLWIB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.78] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.63] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=61] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 12
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [204226-203637] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about Individual Differences | PANDA
Requester: Lawrence [A1VDF0MI1OV01F] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.44] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 15 days
Available: 1
Description: Give us your answers about personal beliefs and consumer behavior
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Reactions: SalvadorZombie
Status
Not open for further replies.