03/16 - The Madness of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Yeah, I have daily goal that is not $10. Regardless of everything you said, It is still the same amount of work as everyone else, for a shit ton less money. The fact it was chance/luck, and I got fucked, doesn't make me like it.
I have a goal above 10$ as well and I still don't spit in the face of 3$. That's your cup of coffee this morning. That's your starbucks. That's you next burger. It's a shitty way to be. I did the same study and got nothing. It sounds spoiled to spit at any money.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just mindlessly stuck my hand over the spout of a boiling kettle and steam-cleaned my palm. I don't think there's any serious damage, but there's definitely, like, some pain involved.

Anyone got a good home remedy for minor burns?
Do surveys so that the pain of turking will make you forget about the pain of burning yourself.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I have daily goal that is not $10. Regardless of everything you said, It is still the same amount of work as everyone else, for a shit ton less money. The fact it was chance/luck, and I got fucked, doesn't make me like it.
Comparing yourself to others will just lead to your own unhappiness. Be happy with what you have, yet still try to improve yourself. :)

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Forecast Research for work related to 39I4RL8QGJAR1LI6IDTKIN4MMSB4HJ.
The value of your bonus is: $3.92 USD
The Requester included this note:
Bonus based on prediction score during experiment

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Forecast Research for work related to 39I4RL8QGJAR1LI6IDTKIN4MMSB4HJ.
The value of your bonus is: $2.88 USD

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Photo and Music Task (~12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kate Crain [A3ECKSQUCW0IRM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.45] [Fair: 4.94] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.98]
Description:
Must be age 18+ years and a US resident. Requires audio.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 43
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
The value of your bonus is: $4.26 USD

Iron Turkus

Dumpster Fire
Reaction score
You do realize that I break 100 more often than not, right? This is how I pay my bills. You did not get fucked. The requester does not owe you anything beyond the already generous six dollars you made from a quick an easy task. Whinging about bonus payments does not make you look like a high earner,[mod edit -krys]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
You do realize that I break 100 more often than not, right? This is how I pay my bills. You did not get fucked. The requester does not owe you anything beyond the already generous six dollars you made from a quick an easy task. Whinging about bonus payments does not make you look like a high earner, but rather a spoiled brat.
name calling isn't really necessary - he was disappointed in his bonus, not worth continuing to needle him about it.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Celso M. de Melo for work related to 30ZKOOGW2W7WMD60R54ZJQ8I7N01AP.
The value of your bonus is: $30.00 USD

Congratulations, you won the lottery for the survey "Decision-Making Task (Research Study, USC)" you participated in on Feb-9!

Thank you once again for participating!
Celso M. de Melo

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Celso M. de Melo for work related to 30ZKOOGW2W7WMD60R54ZJQ8I7N01AP.
The value of your bonus is: $30.00 USD

Congratulations, you won the lottery for the survey "Decision-Making Task (Research Study, USC)" you participated in on Feb-9!

Thank you once again for participating!
Celso M. de Melo

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
I always like seeing these, because they give me hope that the lottery may be real

Status
Not open for further replies.